Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm just eekeing on Eurosport, I've just checked their website, and Eurosport teletext.
Both writes there'll be at 20:00 CET Davenport vs. Hingis. :(:(

Are they a fortune-teller?

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Nastya on ES :D
Lindsay on live feed :D
:)

·
Registered
971 Posts
so, the answer is "No" i guess.... :-( why the hell are they writing it then in their programme scheduling....

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
maybe they will cancel boxing taped show :D

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
matthias said:
Eurosport website also says they will show "Daveport vs. Hingis"

7.50 CET
match starts: 10:00 CET
:wavey:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
WOW. Who thought we would ever get to see this matchup.
Wouldn't it be great if Capriati is back as well and the Williams sisters in full shape. That would be 2001-2002 all over again.

Reactions: deep bass

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That's right, according to Eurosport website, it is at 19:50 LIVE, but I need to check with the teletext to be sure. :)

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Was wondering the same...Hingis vs. Davenport won´t start before 1 pm local time (10 pm cet) so basically this would mean Safina vs. Myskina (11 am local time, 8 pm cet).

If it wasn´t a Nastya match, I´d be eager to watch the Davenport/Hingis match live but well;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
if Eurosport don't show it they might as well close down

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's on their schedule but I don't think they will show it in reality because the match is going to start not before 9.30 C.E.T.AND THEIR LIVE PROGRAMM STARTS AT 8 PM.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
i hope they do. Its like a bloddy final Davenport v Hinigs, yet instead, because of some stupid motor racing or snooker programme they will show a lame Myskina v Safina.

any bets.

It wouldnt suprise me if they didnt show it, so everyone, dont get your hopes up. lets just wait and see.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts