Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she is highest raked player if she loses, is there any withdrawals from the main draw that she might know about?

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
she is highest raked player if she loses, is there any withdrawals from the main draw that she might know about?

OK, but why not just win and get the guaranteed spot? Don't think someone would "tank" if she could win; what am I missing? :confused:

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
OK, but why not just win and get the guaranteed spot? Don't think someone would "tank" if she could win; what am I missing? :confused:
She would preserve a ton of energy, that is for sure.

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
talk of kuznetsova maybe withdrawing but not confirmed yet
and i dont think peng would kill her the way she did, its definitely a possibility

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rest and in the case of a seed like kuznetkova withdrawing, would the LL get a match vs not a seed, or are they thrown in at random with the quallie winners?

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
rest and in the case of a seed like kuznetkova withdrawing, would the LL get a match vs not a seed, or are they thrown in at random with the quallie winners?

I'm just saying she would have to KNOW FOR SURE that there would be a withdrawal, othewise the idea is :weirdo: .

And even if so, I really doubt most players would tank, on priniciple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts