Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Now I'm convinced it was you that put the banned substance in Petr's orange juice.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gogomaggie said:
Now I'm convinced it was you that put the banned substance in Petr's orange juice.

SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU HONEY, BUT YOU ARE BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE. :bounce: :lol:

MONICA SELES, GREATEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYER EVER. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1993 Australian Open Final

Mary Carillo: "That was a 92-mile-an-hour serve from Steffi, and I'd like to have gotten the radar on the return of serve. It was stronger."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff Drysdale: "Graf has won eleven grand slam championships."

Mary Carillo: "Seles has played 20 less but she's already won seven of them."

Mary Carillo: "How much can you say about this woman? She is a remarkable - she has that remarkable instinct, when under the gun, when under pressure, to attack. She's got the instincts of a doberman. You know, when confronted, she attacks. It's the natural thing for her to do. I just, as I say, I've never seen her like before. I've seen great players, obviously, great champions. But time and again we've seen Monica in trouble, we've seen her play less than her best tennis, and in the end, I mean, she just basically says, 'All right, gimme the ball, gimme the ball.' And she hits winners. It's great stuff."

Mary Carillo: "[Steffi's] actually playing better than when she played in '88 and won the Grand Slam. Everyone acts as though 'Well, you know, she's got to get it back, she's got to get it back.' I actually feel that Steffi has added a lot to her game. She's a better defensive player. She's got a better first serve than she used to. I think her slice backhand really works well. I mean, I happen to think that she's a better player than she was a few years ago, but she's facing an opponent that is just remarkable, and I think that's why she doesn't have the Grand Slams titles we're used to seeing from her."

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nari said:
Seles has similar roaring style with piggy,Now,you can show your fancy. :eek:
STRIKING RESEMBLANCE? A DREAM DOUBLES PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO. :haha:

MONICA SELES, GREATEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYER EVER. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mary Carillo: "How much can you say about this woman? She is a remarkable - she has that remarkable instinct, when under the gun, when under pressure, to attack. She's got the instincts of a doberman. You know, when confronted, she attacks. It's the natural thing for her to do. I just, as I say, I've never seen her like before. I've seen great players, obviously, great champions. But time and again we've seen Monica in trouble, we've seen her play less than her best tennis, and in the end, I mean, she just basically says, 'All right, gimme the ball, gimme the ball.' And she hits winners. It's great stuff."

Mary Carillo: "[Steffi's] actually playing better than when she played in '88 and won the Grand Slam. Everyone acts as though 'Well, you know, she's got to get it back, she's got to get it back.' I actually feel that Steffi has added a lot to her game. She's a better defensive player. She's got a better first serve than she used to. I think her slice backhand really works well. I mean, I happen to think that she's a better player than she was a few years ago, but she's facing an opponent that is just remarkable, and I think that's why she doesn't have the Grand Slams titles we're used to seeing from her."

·
Registered
15,393 Posts
USOPEN1000

Could you PLEASE put those stupid quotes in your signature? :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :smash:

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brαm said:
USOPEN1000

Could you PLEASE put those stupid quotes in your signature? :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :smash:

AS YOU WISH, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :banana: :banana: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:

MONICA SELES, GREATEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYER EVER. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
232 Posts
USOPEN1000
go to "user cp"—"Edit Signature" then put those quotes into that blank.

then
go to "Edit Options",chose the opinion"Show Signatures"

You will make these quote your Signature.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nari said:
USOPEN1000
go to "user cp"—"Edit Signature" then put those quotes into that blank.

then
go to "Edit Options",chose the opinion"Show Signatures"

You will make these quote your Signature.
WHO CARES, DEMOCRACY ROCKS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :bounce: :bounce:

:tape: :tape: :tape: MONICA SELES, GREATEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYER :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts