Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a lesbian? I always wanted to know but was afraid to ask.

thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jouissant said:
Yes, but she's too old for you Anna. ;)
ewww no! I'm strictly dickly but if I was gonna be all lesbian then i'd not choose Billie.

I honestly just wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it up. Tennis players are lots of lesbians.

·
Premium Member
10,282 Posts
BJK is a lesbo ......

About 20 years ago, BJK got caught in a scandal that was brought on by an ex-lover who sought $$$ from her. BJ left her lover and went back to her hubby and that prompted the lawsuit. This generated a lot of publicity as the newspapers were all over it. The NY Post then ran a series on lesbos in the woman's tennis circuit. Thereafter, they had almost daily updates on Martina N's many love affairs with gay girls in professional entertainment or from other fields. Interestingly, no gay girls in pro tennis were seen with her in public. Don't recall why, though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are lots of lesbian tennis players cos so many are always staring at me in the locker room. They wish. Oh the stories i could tell.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Umm, Anna, why are you so concerned about me? Have you ever win anything on MY tennis tour? NO! And you certainly won't ever win my affections. There is only one person capable of doing that and it's my beloved Jen.

Now as for my sexuality, well, I'd rather not say. Rosie might have something to say but I really don't see why it's an issue. I have been married, and I've never admitted anything, so let's leave it there. I've never hidden anything from MY tennis public. *ahem*

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anna Kournikova said:
a lesbian? I always wanted to know but was afraid to ask.

thanks
is the pope catholic? :devil:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
billie_jean_king said:
Now as for my sexuality, well, I'd rather not say. Rosie might have something to say but I really don't see why it's an issue.
Rosie O'Donnell? You've done rude things with Rosie O'Donnel?? That is so cool she's my favorite lesbian.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
billie_jean_king said:
No...Rosie Casals...this beauty-

You've got nothing on her.

That's my fave pic of her, btw. She looks stunning in it.
So did you allegedly "do" her then? And she kinda reminds me of you so maybe you'd have been suited. Pink is not her color by the way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how do i edit i cant work that out.

anyhow i think rosie o'donnell is nicer looking if i was ever into lesbian stuff i'd give rosie a call.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
billie_jean_king said:
Rosie in her PinkPantSuit. Gorgeous!

We were doubles partners, you know?
You were? That's really great. Me and Martina Hingis were doubles partners too. We had some great times. Ups and downs like any great partnership but it was on the whole great... very special to me. I'll never forget the things we did.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts