Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Well it was a big scam. Him and Brandy did a show about them having a baby and all on MTV, and we assumed that they were married. They aren't! It was just a front because of Brandy's CD, Full Moon, she didn't want to seem like a slut, not being married. He had a girlfriend when they were taping the show. I really dont like Wendy Williams, she is soooo annoying, and most of the time she just keeps on talking and talking, talking about nothing. Its like shut up hoe :mad:

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
and she was asking really personal embarrasing questions like have you and brandy had sex since they broke it off. Like he would tell her ass.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Why would the fool get on tv and say he was married but then after it's over say he wasn't? :rolleyes: What was he suppose to get some kind of payoff that he never received? If it was to protect her reputation wouldn't it have been much easier to be married as opposed to be pretending to be married? Also, was she pregnant when she announced she was married? I seem to remember it was a couple of months after like 3 that they said she was pregnant. You can't hide that kind of time difference in a pregnancy? Maybe she was already pregnant like 2 weeks when they went on tv? :lol:

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
I caught it near the end and was shocked.

Anyway, just as juicy gossip was that Naomi Campbell spent a night with Brett Ratner.

·
35,894 Posts
CC said:

Anyway, just as juicy gossip was that Naomi Campbell spent a night with Brett Ratner.
didn't they date before? That's not as juicy as the pictures of him and his girlfriend that are in the tabloid's every now and again. :lol:

·
49,001 Posts
CC said:

Serena, commence to ass kicking!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rocky...he said that it's not what it seemed...He had no feelings for her and just went along with it cause of her pushy mom...he would not admitt to a pay off but you get the feeling that they paid him...I remember during the series, he did not seem to be into it. Also, he cheated on his girlfriend with Brandy...He said he stayed with his "real girl" during his entire relationship with Brandy.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Rocky...he said that it's not what it seemed...He had no feelings for her and just went along with it cause of her pushy mom...he would not admitt to a pay off but you get the feeling that they paid him...I remember during the series, he did not seem to be into it. Also, he cheated on his girlfriend with Brandy...He said he stayed with his "real girl" during his entire relationship with Brandy.
that's just really scummy. how can any self respecting man go on the radio like that and talk about the mother of his child.:(

and if what he's saying is true, then Brandy is stupid too for going along with it.:rolleyes:

·
35,894 Posts
moon said:
that's just really scummy. how can any self respecting man go on the radio like that and talk about the mother of his child.:(

and if what he's saying is true, then Brandy is stupid too for going along with it.:rolleyes:
What dumb girlfriend would stay with him when he's on TV pretending to be someone's husband? :rolleyes:

You're right about that if Brandy went along with it no wonder the girl has eating issues her mother might be too involved in her life??? That is if it's true...:eek:

·
35,894 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Well then he's foul, his girlfriend is stupid and Brandy needs to step into the 00's cause no one cares if you get pregnant and not married. :tape:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Rocketta said:
What dumb girlfriend would stay with him when he's on TV pretending to be someone's husband? :rolleyes:

You're right about that if Brandy went along with it no wonder the girl has eating issues her mother might be too involved in her life??? That is if it's true...:eek:
That's not the first time I've heard about Brandy's mom running things, but how old is Brandy now?? She needs to be in a control of her own life.
Maybe she needs to have a talk with Janet Jackson. :lol:

·
35,894 Posts
moon said:
That's not the first time I've heard about Brandy's mom running things, but how old is Brandy now?? She needs to be in a control of her own life.
Maybe she needs to have a talk with Janet Jackson. :lol:
:lol:

This reminds me of something my sister told me about Brandy. I think she was on Punk'd and they had a cop pull her over and was going to give her a ticket. My sister said Brandy all but cried and said "You don't know me. I'm a celebrity. Everybody knows that we're good kids (her brother was in the car with her). :eek:

Ah Brandy?? You're a mom you're not a kid. :lol:

·
49,001 Posts
Rocketta said:
:lol:

This reminds me of something my sister told me about Brandy. I think she was on Punk'd and they had a cop pull her over and was going to give her a ticket. My sister said Brandy all but cried and said "You don't know me. I'm a celebrity. Everybody knows that we're good kids (her brother was in the car with her). :eek:

Ah Brandy?? You're a mom you're not a kid. :lol:
Yeah, I guess she still refuses to grow up. That aggravated me about her around the Never Say Never era, but I thought she grew out of it. Guess not. You can take the braids off the girl................

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
It's a good thing that my daughter is too young to be a Brandy fan. I had enough trouble trying to explain to my 8 year old why Solange got married at 17. :tape: I just hope this sh-t doesn't happen to Raven or my daughter will be traumatized. :(

·
35,894 Posts
Dana Marcy said:
It's a good thing that my daughter is too young to be a Brandy fan. I had enough trouble trying to explain to my 8 year old why Solange got married at 17. :tape: I just hope this sh-t doesn't happen to Raven or my daughter will be traumatized. :(
:lol: Yeah but Raven is already 18 isn't she? I mean if she ends up making a mistake she won't be the first teenager...:lol:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rocketta said:
:lol: Yeah but Raven is already 18 isn't she? I mean if she ends up making a mistake she won't be the first teenager...:lol:
Raven is such a prude...Wendy interviewed her and she was so boring...or was it an act...:scratch: You know she was roomates with Lindsay Lohan...:tape:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts