Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam interested in seeing it to see if she acts like she sings . I want to know how much of a waste of money it will be for me.

M

·
0 Posts
Britney Spears is appearing in Crossroads? Her career is really going down the pan ;)

Oh, not Crossroads Hotel...

sorry.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I wanna seeee it!:D

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
[email protected] article! Thanx Infiniti....omg, they really ripped her in that!

"Take a fork...and stick it in her"!
"She is one pop tart thats been left in the toaster too long!"
"She's about as vulnerable and spontaneous as a 16 wheeler!"

:eek:

Cant wait to read some other reviews! :eek:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I know what you mean, Becca.

Unfortunately both my goddaughter and her little sister are crazy about Britney. I very much wish it was otherwise. I have to admit that I broke down and got them some Britney valentines to give out for Valentine's day. But I did it very reluctantly, trying to keep telling myself the point was for them to have fun. :S

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
A friend of mine who edits a girly magazine went to an advanced showing. I was really teasing her about it saying y'know, beware of the Glitter-bug kind of thing...

...However she said it's really good. Perfect for like teenage girls, and that it should do pretty well.

Don't think I'll be rushing to the multiplex though!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I adore Britney. I think she's the bees knees. I've met her. I think she's lovely. But I think I'll catch her film debut on video rather than at the theatre. "Crossroads" also co-stars Zoe Saldana from "Centre Stage" and Taryn Manning from "Get Real." Plus Kim Cattrall and Dan Aykroyd make an appearance. So it's not all bad and worth a peek. I don't expect Britney to be too bad in this film because she did train as an actor when she was a kid. The sad aspect about pop stars starring in films is that they've already built up their own persona as a singer, so when they take on a new persona in a film, people find it very difficult to believe the role they're portraying. And I think film critics can be very bitter about anyone who has already experienced great success in another medium. Bitter because they probably couldn't make it as a filmmaker and are jealous of people who just decide to try acting as a lark and are immediately given an opportunity to do so.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I didn't think I'm gonna see it. I got nothing against Britney but I just don't feel like seein it.

Hi Aloysius :wavey: I hope you and TennFreak saw Mandy's movie by now. :)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,299 Posts
selesfan1 said:
Iam interested in seeing it to see if she acts like she sings . I want to know how much of a waste of money it will be for me.
If she acts the way she sings, than she can't act at all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts