15,098 Posts
nope...
am looking forward to

PETROVA vs WILLIAMS Finals....

I dont think that Venus would lose to Jankovic on clay

·
Banned
4,328 Posts
maybe jankovic might not reach the semis,its not given.i think venus will win this one that jankovic must be dead tired from playing week in week out.when she beat venus had an injury i dont see her going past the qtrs.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Am looking forward to a Karolina vs. Venus match. Venus always has difficulty with Karolina. If it happens, there will be plenty of UFEs from both. In addition, there will be no net play, strictly a baseline to baseline game. Karolina just may dismiss the inconsistent Venus, although Karolina hasn't been a model of consistency herself.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
why not wait until they both win their quarterfinal matches to start this thread. :confused:

tempting fate people.

·
Premium Member
21,085 Posts
No, because it's not close to even happening yet. Jumping the gun can lead to a lot of let down later.

·
Rena's Army
35,200 Posts
yes we should wait until the match actually comes to fruition??:bounce:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Time for Vee to smack a bitch.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
No!

Jeca's movement reminds me of Myskina. :scared:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Am looking forward to a Karolina vs. Venus match. Venus always has difficulty with Karolina. If it happens, there will be plenty of UFEs from both. In addition, there will be no net play, strictly a baseline to baseline game. Karolina just may dismiss the inconsistent Venus, although Karolina hasn't been a model of consistency herself.
Yeah....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I'm glad you corrected yourself with that last sentence, because I was about to!:lol:

·
Art & Futures
20,843 Posts
i want vee to win this one but at the same time i want jankovic to win a freaking title. i wish they didnt have to meet, but at the same time, because of the draw, i wish they do. :X

·
Registered
632 Posts
Since Jankovic's lame AO performance against Serena she hasn't been playing that great. i hope she gets her mojo back. but im not hopeful.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts