Tennis Forum banner

Your Relationship with the GOAT Armada ???

• Total voters
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,250 Posts
:worship:

SAISAI-GOAT never ceases to amaze me :bowdown:
His ability to think outside the box is second to none :lol:

This brings TT to a new level :yeah:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Seems like a great plan

·
Registered
23,088 Posts
Igor and Adreas, you could have voted the first option :ras: ( I am mention in the GOAT armada as well :spit: :eek:h:)

·
Registered
48,325 Posts
who who and what?! :eek:

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Yes, SAISAI.. I saw this thread.. but couldn't care less :wavey:

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Interesting article here from the UK yesterday. You guys better stay away from the grass courts otherwise you may end up on the dinner table. :lol:

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Interesting article here from the UK yesterday. You guys better stay away from the grass courts otherwise you may end up on the dinner table. :lol:
do you know that our figurehead Inger67 has a 12 match winning streak on grass :p

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Wow, with that record he would bring a huge price at the Harrods Food Hall. :devil:
there may or may not have been a strategic tank in the 12th of the 12 matches in Inger67's current grass streak :ignore:

I told him to strategically tank at one of the grass warm-ups so he does not bring the grass winning streak into Wimbledon :eek:h:

otherwise it would be too much pressure to keep up the streak :sobbing:

·
Registered
29,528 Posts
Hi everyone :dance: I've been hidden in the shadows because I feel embarassed when compared to the other GOAT Armada members :sad: I'm like the black sheepers :sobbing: Feel the Tiantian Sun of the group :tears: But I have to announce that I've just cameback from Tibet and I'm ready to reborn as a FENIX in Miami :cool:

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Hi everyone :dance: I've been hidden in the shadows because I feel embarassed when compared to the other GOAT Armada members :sad: I'm like the black sheepers :sobbing: Feel the Tiantian Sun of the group :tears: But I have to announce that I've just cameback from Tibet and I'm ready to reborn as a FENIX in Miami :cool:
spanish Adriana :cheer:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
WIN-LOSS RECORD of GOAT Armada Top 3 Since Start of 2015 WTA Season in Brisbane / Shenzhen / Auckland

SAISAI-GOAT 23-9 (2 TITLES)
New_balls_please 21-8 (3 TITLES)
Inger67 20-9 (1 TITLE)

Pictured: Inger67, New_balls_please (the Latin one), SAISAI-GOAT :armed:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts