1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interview with Leena

Leena
d. Mikey 6/1 7/5

Q: Leena, you won Toronto... a Tier I title. This is the most shocking result in TTT history.

LEENA: It's not that shocking... even the best players knew I could give them a very tough match. I was just never able to close the deal against them. However, everything came together this week. I'm very happy. :)

Q: Leena, you were known as the "Henrieta Nagyova" of TTT... because you were only winning crap clay titles, but doing nothing in the big tournies. Does this change now?

LEENA: Let's see... I beat #1 Alx, #3 Mikey, #5 Petosp and #9 Asshole on my way to winning a Tier I, Toronto. 'Nuff said. Thanks.

Q: Leena, what do you think of everyone retiring?

LEENA: I understand it somewhat. After playing TTT for over a year, it must start to seem repetitive... and TTT also takes away a lot of your time.

I don't like seeing everyone come right out and "retire" though. It's not necessary. I know every person who retired loves playing this game. Just play when you have time, and feel like playing. Nobody says you have to play every week. Only play exho's if you want, it's not that time consuming. I hate seeing all these good players leave the game. And if you guys do come back, please try to not be addicted to TTT, but I know that's difficult. :)

Q: Leena, what do you think of the constant fighting in TTT?

LEENA: I used to be involved in it... but not anymore. It only makes TTT look worse. I'll let my actions on the court speak my opinion... since I'm more confident in my game now. :)

Q: Leena, where will you be ranked after Toronto?

LEENA: I'll probably still be outside the Top 20... because the rankings are never updated. :sad: Oh well... I'm sure a top seed at US Open will love facing me in the early rounds. :)

Q: Leena, you're the big favorite in New Haven... any words on the tournament?

LEENA: No offense to the players involved, but the New Haven draw is so pathetic. I hope that's not a sign of how TTT will be the rest of the year. I'll probably win my 1st Tier II, but New Haven doesn't feel at all like a true Tier II tournament.

Q: Thanks.

LEENA: Thanks.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,179 Posts
martamagica said:
Interview with Leena

Leena
d. Mikey 6/1 7/5

Q: Leena, what do you think of everyone retiring?

LEENA: I understand it somewhat. After playing TTT for over a year, it must start to seem repetitive... and TTT also takes away a lot of your time.

I don't like seeing everyone come right out and "retire" though. It's not necessary. I know every person who retired loves playing this game. Just play when you have time, and feel like playing. Nobody says you have to play every week. Only play exho's if you want, it's not that time consuming. I hate seeing all these good players leave the game. And if you guys do come back, please try to not be addicted to TTT, but I know that's difficult. :)

Q: Leena, what do you think of the constant fighting in TTT?

LEENA: I used to be involved in it... but not anymore. It only makes TTT look worse. I'll let my actions on the court speak my opinion... since I'm more confident in my game now. :)
You're a very annoying, conceited person. Your life revolves around this game. Don't kid yourself: you want everyone out of this game, so you can be number 1, out of a ranking that only lists 1 person. You come, everyone leaves. Funny isn't it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.