Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bcoene said:
People say bump when they want the thread on the first page again, or something like that. But I don't know if it has a real meaning.
oh so yukon is helping me out! i thought he was being a jackass lol! thanks yukon! ill keep bumping this thread to get more members! thanks for filling me in! :)

· Registered
5,377 Posts
Brandon85 said:
oh so yukon is helping me out! i thought he was being a jackass lol! thanks yukon! ill keep bumping this thread to get more members! thanks for filling me in! :)
sorry i thought you knew what bump was, i just wanted more people to see this thread because i love jen!

· Registered
3,821 Posts
i like the pictures too!! ;) already downloaded a couple! ;) what i dont understand Brandon, is that it sez in the code of conduct something about not talkin about sex and then u have a section of pictures entitled Jennifer's sexy side?! :confused: now, is that or is that not a blatant temptation to get horny for posters such as myself?! :p :devil:

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol you are so right lucy! we should get rid of that rule. i think what that rule means is kind of like the cyber-sex thread kind of thing hehe :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.