Registered
5,020 Posts

:yeah:

:yeah:

:yeah: :bounce:

·
Registered
31,618 Posts

Angie: God hates me. Look at this Mladenovic/Vinci shit. 800000 dollars. I have to play Azarenka, then Halep, then Kvitova, then Serena. WTF. Walkovers, Duque-Marino, Mladenovic. I make 10 UEs in three hours. And they got like 60 UEs each and...
Petko: 60 seems normal.
Lisicki: Maybe a bit on the low side.

·
Registered
7,966 Posts

Angie: God hates me. Look at this Mladenovic/Vinci shit. 800000 dollars. I have to play Azarenka, then Halep, then Kvitova, then Serena. WTF. Walkovers, Duque-Marino, Mladenovic. I make 10 UEs in three hours. And they got like 60 UEs each and...
:haha:

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts

:spit:

:sobbing:

·
Registered
5,751 Posts

:tears:

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Kerber :hysteric: :sobbing: :hug:

·
Registered
37,339 Posts

First 10 seconds OMG :hysteric: Talk about Freudian slip :tears:

·
Registered
20,937 Posts

It must be hard for a German to deal with all the headcase that represent his country (Kerber it is an accident among them) :lol:

·
Registered
8,378 Posts

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
1 - 20 of 1849 Posts