Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14,307 Posts
EVADAFAN'S topic is sensless and is silly.

The topic CLEARLY states that Venus won't have the best slam RESULTS.. the word RESULTS IS PLURAL here? Uh Excuse me but only ONE SINGUALR slam has been played so far this year. Also Silly thing .. Venus WON 2 slamS in the past 1year. It hasn't not been lmore than 1 year yet. SO what the hell is the post talking about?

Jennifer is 0/4 against Venus
Jennifer won 2 slams in the past year.
Venus won 2 slams in the past year.
Venus is 4/0 against Jennifer
Venus won 6 tourneys last year. Don't you realize Evadavan that SLAMS are not the only thing that is counted in tennis in a calender year??

Jennifer deserves the top spot and when Venus gets it she will too.

Sorry Evadavfan but this topic makes not one bit of sense. Not when Venus has CLEARLY won two slams and 6 tournaments last year. I mean just ask Martina .. one does not need to win slams to be #1 in the WTA world.:)

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Oh ok, I misread you Evadavfan, sorry about that. I thought you were attacking Venus. My apologies.. I tend to fly off the handle when it comes to my favorite. Especially now that Venus is so close to the #1 ranking... I am a little sensitive.:)

please forgive my reply..:sad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.