Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance of Safin playing a tournie with lil sis?

It would be fun;)

Also if they ended up playing each other... Has a brother ever faced his sister, or the other way round?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
No, I don't think it would be fun. Marat sucks at doubles (Dulko was hitting winners against him at Hopman Cup), would get frustrated, Dina would get frustrated and it would just be a poor performance.
An exho might be better, just having some fun.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lilly said:
No, I don't think it would be fun. Marat sucks at doubles (Dulko was hitting winners against him at Hopman Cup), would get frustrated, Dina would get frustrated and it would just be a poor performance.
An exho might be better, just having some fun.
that's true actually. I remember heraing about the Dulko winners off his serve :lol:

But it would be nice to see them play together, like Wayne + Cara;)

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
they should NOT play together.
too much charectar on the court.
by the way - i think a borther sister played each other - the black family.
i think cara and waynne beat thier other brother - but i don't remember exactly - they are the most successfull family in terms of doubles (more than the williams basicly, lol)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shonami Slam said:
they should NOT play together.
too much charectar on the court.
by the way - i think a borther sister played each other - the black family.
i think cara and waynne beat thier other brother - but i don't remember exactly - they are the most successfull family in terms of doubles (more than the williams basicly, lol)
It would be fun to see them on court together :lol:

yeah, you're right about the blacks;)

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Hewitt and Sharapova... so many CMON's!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.