Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By looking at commitmenst to the OZ season it looks as though everyone other than Dokic, Tauziat and Huber are coming which is great.<br />However, a few players got injured towards the end of last year. Does anyone know howe theyir progress is going and how much of a chance they have returning in Australia.<br />I have Davenport, V Williams and Hignis whose injuries are well documented.<br />How about Garbin- how is her back doing? She played a few doubles events at the end of the year, so hope she is OK.<br />The delightful Argentines, Diaz Olivia (shoulder?) and Suarez (shoulder then hurt ankle in comeback in Munich)- how are they going?<br />Any injury clouds over anyone else?<br />Hope not.

· Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Randy and rated- what wrong with her and when did she sustain the leg injury. Sandra has a bit of bad luck with her ijureis.<br />I was watching her play Maria A Sanchez-l AT THEoZ oPEN IN 99 when she spained her ankle badly and left her out of the game for a while

Will Sonja J come to Oz and play doubles? I don';t think she has a high enough ranking to get into any qualie draws, unles the Oz Open gives her w'card inot qualies as she did well hetre in 2000.<br />She has tendonitis yeah?

· Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tanks the Next sabatini- I am so glad bioth paola and Mairiana are ok- they are great.<br />Last year i spoke to Paola while she was watching Virginia R-P playJen Jen and sshe was lovelky. My parting words to ehgr make Mary run- she sure did and came through will a major upset!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.