The link doesn’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is the full post in French:

Zine El Abidine Midoun
10 May at 22:15 ·
Following the video of miss pleurniche
Good morning all
I want to thank all my friends for their messages
Also to respond at once to everyone "I don't care that she is not talking about her trainer and that she cut her on a photo!"
This is however not the case of papi and Walid who are furax to appear at his side, especially since Papi is a big fan of Dominic THIEM!
However, it is strange that a girl who has benefited from patrons, sponsors, grants, free equipment and free training during the first 10 years of her training can indict a high level player who works like a patient to be on top and who is "him" really from a modest background and whose "parents" made huge financial sacrifices for their son while the parents of our dear Ines never spent a penny of their pocket
I see that failing to have reached the high level by the game she seeks to do it by the buzz, it is her choice
I invite everyone to go to the coretennis.net site to see its current results https://www.coretennis.net/tennis-play…/…/50238/profile.html
You can also see and tell the difference between Dominic THIEM's publications where his hard work and compare them with our old international glory which makes the clown by making people who look at her believe that she is still a pro player
it is also strange to show a modest district of Algiers while she lives in a house in staouali
strange to say that she comes from a modest family where there are several business leaders and traders
Even more surprising to highlight his modesty when you know that I found him in the very beautiful "private" school, the little geniuses
As for her last-minute feminist delirium, it was the best!
We haven't had as much fun with Papi since the interview with Mr IBBOU with Maamar DJEBBOUR
Since when is it so difficult for a girl to play tennis in Algeria? !!!!!
I will finish by saying this: Ines was a player with world class potential who was fortunate to be surrounded by people who only wanted her success and who made the unfortunate mistake of listening and following people attract by the lure of gain, the only ones responsible for its failure are her parents and herself, she will never reach the high level as long as her parents will be in charge and in view of her publications it is already too late unfortunately
She can win the 15k or even 25k but not more
Je vais remercier pour elle les personnes qui ont travaillé et payer pour son projet et son avenir sans jamais attendre la moindre reconnaissance et qu'elle n'a jamais remercier ni elle ni ses parents
Merci à Karim HAMRANI
Merci à Cherif TELLAH
Merci à Tahar FOURY
Merci à Brahim ABIDCHAREF
Merci à Mourad OUNIS
Merci à Farid EZZRAIMI
Pour les fans de la dernière heure de Mlle Ines IBBOU qui ne manqueront surement pas de donner un avis de dernières minutes sans connaitre les tenants et les aboutissants de ce feuilleton (une tradition bien algérienne) je vais mettre en pièces jointe la lettre de son exclusion et les captures d'écran pour les plus méfiants ou cas ou je trafique les documents !
Après tout, j'ai bien été accusé d’être un voleur, alors pourquoi pas de menteur !
Ps: For the attention of ONFIRE, gentlemen, if you need to have videos or photos or ines seriously training, I can provide them for free, I have many in my archives, it seems that such document has become a rare commodity so do not hesitate
Please note that any insulting or rude comments will be immediately deleted

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Could any French speaker let us know what these documents posted by her former academy/tennis association as evidence say?

Attachments

·
Registered
84,931 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
That was not the point of her video. She has posted this on facebook - this is where her mind is: "Sports is made to honor the talented, the hard workers, the persistent and the braves... Not the richest. Let's make tennis sports again, and neverforget, tennis is made by tennis players first and foremost!"

The richest are the most talented, hardest working, most persistent, and brave. They win consistently and make the sport what it is. Sport is not charity - if you're good enough, you will thrive.
Fair enough.

She is not good enough.
That I'm not so sure about. Her result against Timea Babos (did anyone see the match?) indicates that she is NOT as useless as some posters wish to be the case.

The idea that talented player should support trash players (100s of them!) is madness. Should established actors create a fund and share their money with those trying to make it? What a ridiculous idea.
But why on earth are you saying that Ibbou is the one making this call, when it's actually Djokovic and Federer? All that Ibbou is doing with her video is highlighting the struggles that lower-ranked players have, which nobody should dispute, to disprove the rank generalisation that Thiem made about players not working hard enough or devoting enough of their life to the sport.

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Thiem is selfish in his way of thinking, but his money his choice. On the other hand, players that are strugglling to make ends meet for quite some times even before the pandemic should perhaps consider a different career path.

·
Milk and honey
3,413 Posts
Thiem saying he "never got any hand-outs" when he grew up in a rich European country, had two tennis parents that were coaches and worked at Gunter Bresnik's academy who personally coached him from the age of 9 until 2019, was sponsored by Head as a junior player before he moved to Babolat a few years into his pro career, received plenty of federation support and has never had to worry for a second about any financial limitations nor faced any kind of real hardship despite being 26 years old, is hilarious.

No one is asking him to donate his money personally to the players, and if they are they're probably going to ask him for 10 grand at best which is probably like 3% of what he just made for the AO final, even if you take some away due to taxes. Even if he doesn't want to donate anything, fine, it's his money and his decision, but to back it up/explain his decision by labeling lower ranked players "unprofessional", is being incredibly irresponsible. Are there unprofessional lower ranked players? Of course. Many however, particularly those not from a first world country like Ibbou, are often stuck at the lower levels due to financial issues, lack of support from federations, scarce facilities growing up and few opportunities to hire an actual team full time. He is one of the few really elite players in the world now and should know that people listen to what he says. By saying what he did, it really puts a bad name on lower ranked players to those who don't know tennis or are casual fans.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
She's a fraud and has been exposed on facebook by people connected to her country's tennis association/federation and her former team who know the truth.

Try harder... That one who posted "expose" also shares posts about thiem, AKA that is some fan.
That was not the point of her video. She has posted this on facebook - this is where her mind is: "Sports is made to honor the talented, the hard workers, the persistent and the braves... Not the richest. Let's make tennis sports again, and neverforget, tennis is made by tennis players first and foremost!"

The richest are the most talented, hardest working, most persistent, and brave. They win consistently and make the sport what it is. Sport is not charity - if you're good enough, you will thrive. She is not good enough. The idea that talented player should support trash players (100s of them!) is madness. Should established actors create a fund and share their money with those trying to make it? What a ridiculous idea.
LOL deluded projecting. that was never point of video, point was last few sentences of video.
That I'm not so sure about. Her result against Timea Babos (did anyone see the match?) indicates that she is NOT as useless as some posters wish to be the case.
Ofc she is not useless, people are just hateful and never saw her play to begin with. She is very talented girl (many expect a lot from her) who had tough time with injuries.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Algeria is not a poor country. they have gas and oil and they have all the resources needed to be one of the richest country in the world and they are one of the richest country in the world
the problem is their political system. they have military regime where the generals and high ranked soldiers are controlling the economy and are turning all public revenue to their privet account. it is one of the worst systems in the world.
now, the problem that I have with ines Ibbou's video is the fact that she should first blame her own country for the leak of equipment and resources. if you really want to be that player who speak up for himself then start by criticizing your own country. Ines will never speak up because she is too scared and she is completely right to be scared because it is too dangerous for her and her family. in the other hand, she should not blame the rest of the world either.

now thiem's comment are stupid too. of course he has the right to do whatever he wants with his own money, so just do whatever you want and just shut up. he is talking about almost 1800 players from different back ground, origins, culture and religions. does he really know what they are going through ? no !! so he just need to shut up;

·
Registered
47 Posts
Algeria is not a poor country. they have gas and oil and they have all the resources needed to be one of the richest country in the world and they are one of the richest country in the world
the problem is their political system. they have military regime where the generals and high ranked soldiers are controlling the economy and are turning all public revenue to their privet account. it is one of the worst systems in the world.
now, the problem that I have with ines Ibbou's video is the fact that she should first blame her own country for the leak of equipment and resources. if you really want to be that player who speak up for himself then start by criticizing your own country. Ines will never speak up because she is too scared and she is completely right to be scared because it is too dangerous for her and her family. in the other hand, she should not blame the rest of the world either.

now thiem's comment are stupid too. of course he has the right to do whatever he wants with his own money, so just do whatever you want and just shut up. he is talking about almost 1800 players from different back ground, origins, culture and religions. does he really know what they are going through ? no !! so he just need to shut up;
Ines did say on the video that all the funding she should've received from her federation never made it's way to hers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ons found herselve in the same position in 2015. After the famous wozniaki game in IW 2015. ons was in the moratoglou academy and suddenly the federation stopped paid the wages. ons was by herself for almost a year and half. no money to have coach no money to travel. she was really close to end her career.
until this days, she still have the same problems in interview just after the Doha open she was talked about the money she should have received this years but it never arrived
this is the interview for who understand tunisian arabic

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Has Thiem responded yet?

Does he need to?

What response would make the issue less of a drama and allow the lens to shift to appropriate funding for lower rank players?

All i see is people hurt by Thiems word. Cool he said it. Now that isnt the issue here? What are you asking/suggesting he respond with?

An economic and financial plan? Because it seems as if these two players are beacons for the issue but also a distraction for the resolution and half the people invested in this are more upset about Thiem calling players unprofessional rather than the fact that some players are "starving"

P.s, just notice the inslaught of questions. This is not meant to be an attack but i am genuinely interested in this conversation on how to improve funding for lower ranked players

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
Athletes, singers, actors, social media artists obviously make an obscene amount of money, but it´s the world that put that price tag on them, and I always find it hilarious that they are at the forefront of the "you need to give back" cries, because of their public life. On the other hand you have trillionaires hiding in the shadows. Why does nobody cry for people with $5000 million in their bank accounts that got rich off the back of these underpaid and now unemployed workers, unlike Thiem who is purely self-made and maybe worth $50M.

181 - 200 of 238 Posts