Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
yeap, was expecting this.

Topspin vs Flat hitter on slow surface: less than zero chance for the latter especially when she is out of form!

we are gonna see an amazing test of this between amanda vs krej. both in form and it will be a blockbuster quality guarantee.

·
Registered
90,011 Posts
Reactions: Hyudga and guitarra

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
The Iga train is rolling even when Kudermetova waa pretty bad.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great win. Iga is a bit like Serena , improving each round.
Hope she can win it all now that Sakkari is out!

·
Registered
37,243 Posts
Wtf has happened to KUDERMETOVA since winning Charleston ? She has done well in doubles but been awful in singles.

I like Iga a lot as a personality, but I generally find her matches quite boring to watch.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Absolute beast. Wouldn't be surprised if she made a big run this year at IW. The courts and conditions seem to suit her game quite well.

·
Registered
90,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,906 Posts
easy peasy.
kudermetova was lucky to play an even worse russian in the last round.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Really smart and high quality tennis from Iga. High on confidence, low on own errors and tactically spot on. And no lapses of concentration today like two days ago. Just ruthless.

Good vibes from Iga. And one step closer to that coveted WTA Finals spot. :love:

Ostapenko or Putintseva next, jazda!!! 💪

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
kudermetova could not keep the ball in the court but swiatek played well, she is the favorite to win this title
I wouldn't say still favorite. Washed-up Martic and out of form Kudermetova aren't the strongest opposition. We will say how she will fare against Ostapenko who is more dangerous even with her low% game in slow hardcourt. Iga need to serve well. And of course, the winner between Pavs and Fernandez shouldn't be underestimated.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts