Tennis Forum banner
21 - 41 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
13,444 Posts
Leylah winning against top 10's.....even with playing DOUBLES with Coco!
Pavs wasn’t top 10. With this kind of loss, she won’t be a top 10.

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I cannot like this comment enough. I legit almost turned off the match because of him.
He was outrageous. If I thought about anything he said I had trouble concentrating on the tennis.
Had him for Biannca's match too.
He sounds more like a satire of a commie than a commie.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
didie! You were on the wrong stream! You would've loved the TC guy. He was at it again.
Maybe we have different ones afterall because this was the same idiot as yesterday and he started to make nicknames for Fernandez at some point.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
He was outrageous. If I thought about anything he said I had trouble concentrating on the tennis.
Had him for Biannca's match too.
He sounds more like a satire of a commie than a commie.
I wonder if you guys are talking about Kevin Skinner, I heard him earlier in the tournament for the first time in ages.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Leylah winning against top 10's.....even with playing DOUBLES with Coco!
Maybe we have different ones afterall because this was the same idiot as yesterday and he started to make nicknames for Fernandez at some point.
Same moron
I will hear his voice in my sleep tonight
"SHe's not here just for a moral victory ...she wants to win" <LOL
I wanted to write some of his stock phrases down, they were that special

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I wonder if you guys are talking about Kevin Skinner, I heard him earlier in the tournament for the first time in ages.
Maybe, was he calling the match with Clair some irish women on what must have been an international feed?
Didn't sound like an ex-player, hard to say what he sounded like other than an idiot

·
Registered
Caty 🎾
240 Posts
Maybe they're all just instances of the same proto-commentator.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats to Fernandez, a great fight with all those long games and from a set down. It's nice to see players who don't implode mentally.

Shelby Rogers to now pull off the obligatory upset before losing to the winner of Swiatek/Ostapenko in straights.

·
Registered
20,526 Posts
This mean Pavs's chance for Top10 is this year is already ended?
Well if she won Moscow I’m not sure where that would place her? Tbh I’m not even sure if she has entered Moscow, I will have to check the EL on here. This was obviously a tough draw and no shame in losing to little Miss LAF.

21 - 41 of 155 Posts