Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sports uniform Tennis Racketlon Tennis racket Sports equipment
The real deal? 🇨🇦😍

She scalped another match like what she did repeatedly at US Open. 😊

Keep going Leylah! Keep it up!

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Bad loss for Pavs. I thought she has the control after 2-0 2nd set, but obviosly she got nervous knowing she could be in the top 10 for the 1st time...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Trouble with the 1rst serve for the first set and a hlaf, once that changed it was all hers.
Wore Pavs down and frustrated her to no end, with the droppers and the defensive lobs.
Just beautiful.
I thought she was cooked 2nd set down a set and a break, forgot what she's made of.
Incredible.

Who is the dweeb male commie who was calling the match with Clare irish woman?
He is a font of idiocy.

Anyway, another great, very exciting Fernandez match.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
So her new nickname dynamic dynamo? Made up by some drunks on ESPN international.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
The longer the match went, the worse Pavs played. But she was gifted the first set when Leylah went full Felix and DF'd three times in one game. But Leylah has an astonishing baseline of consistency that never seems to waver. She is as fresh late in the third set as she is in the first.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Is this a serious question? Of course she is.

LAF doing what she always does unless she is dead tired, deliver the goods in the clutch.

Let's see LAF is extremely talented, smart, good looking. What more can I say. On a scale of 1-10, I'll give her a 10+.
LAF is also a tennis family like Serena.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Match had everything......lots of BP and breaks of serve, good hitting, nervy holds. Good match overall from both....Pavs fought hard, but Leylah just fitter and quicker and wore her down. Pavs gassed at the end. MUCH better match than that shit show from Bianca last night....well done Leylah. Shelby's in tough in R16.....Leylah makes QF here on her way to the final.

·
Registered
Azarenka Kenin Ostapenko Badosa
899 Posts
Fernandez continues to impress. Maybe she will be good equally on faster and slower courts.

1 - 21 of 155 Posts