Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not slagging the board so relax. :p

Every now and again I realise that the one thing that depresses me about being addicted to the board is that I think that I'm going to miss heaps of things (scintillating convo's, silly fun, heated rows, etc) any time I'm away from the board. So I procrastinate on doing certain things coz I feel I shouldn't be away from the board too long or else I'll miss something so I usually try to hurry and log back on...only to see that not a bloody thing has really changed since I was last logged on. :fiery: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Threads like this..

J/K!

I dunno, knowing that I should be doing something more productive than sitting here waiting for a good topic to pop up. :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
pretty much the same. and I get freaked out when my connection decides to fuck up when a hockey game's on. I like bitching in the NHL thread too much, lol!

and I never miss an opportunity to troll with DeuceDiva ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im not addicted.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
The thing that 'depresses' me is that the tennis topics being discussed are all old and its rare a topic comes up that hasnt been done a million times before...

I guess the depressing aspect is that I pos when Im bored at work, and the fact Im still on the boards 4 years later means Ive pretty much always had boring jobs - and thats depressing cuz I cant be assed cnahging careers lol....

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
BigB08822 said:
HAHAHA! ^

:p

nobody asked you anyway!

and i dont know what you're talking about, smileywise, that is

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Czechfan said:
The thing that 'depresses' me is that the tennis topics being discussed are all old and its rare a topic comes up that hasnt been done a million times before...
i rarely go into GM cos its the same old shit over and over again. people are so predictable over there... theyll get into the same fights with the same people over the same shit. *yawn

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
per4ever said:
I think it's depressing that I am addicted to this board ;) I should find myself a life in the real world :eek:
I'm with you bro. Wanna join me in the quest for a life? :):eek:

You know what's depressing though? knowing everyone here has some sort of emotional problems :p

we're all a bunch of whacked out psychos that belong in a nut house :eek::p:devil:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Im not really addicted anymore( and im not deluded either) ;).I guess maybe the fact i work sometimes 40+ hours/week, go to uni full-time, go out pretty much every night etc so i dont have energy left at the end of the day to do more than just a quick browse...

As philbo said he's been here for years and i remember him from the corel board in 1999 so obviously we're drawn to the board and have been addicted to a degree...its just that right now when im not on it i dont get withdrawal or even think about it :) whereas i used to

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
what i dont like: the protracted debates where the topic loses substance, and the same sh!t is posted over and over...i dont like reading them and i rarely get involved in them unless its concerning Jelena or Monica ;).

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BigB08822 said:
Threads like this..

J/K!

I dunno, knowing that I should be doing something more productive than sitting here waiting for a good topic to pop up. :)
I know exactly what you mean coz sometimes you have to wait hours for something worth replying to. :fiery:

Czechfan said:

I guess the depressing aspect is that I pos when Im bored at work, and the fact Im still on the boards 4 years later means Ive pretty much always had boring jobs - and thats depressing cuz I cant be assed cnahging careers lol....
I try posting from work but it's so difficult coz I have to constantly minimise the screen and I never know when my boss will be about... :fiery:

·
Banned
3 Posts
procrastinate: roll eyes: sarcastic

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
decemberlove said:
i rarely go into GM cos its the same old shit over and over again. people are so predictable over there... theyll get into the same fights with the same people over the same shit. *yawn
Oh so true. There is always a war over there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts