Tennis Forum banner

Where Nicole has the best chance to win the title?

• Australian Open

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Roland Garros

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • Wimbledon

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • US Open

Votes: 30 23.8%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think she has the best chance on RG or AO :) She's very strong on red clay because she has a lot of time to prepare the stroke... and she loves hard and us open and she's great on hard too :) I think she has a lot of great weapons for grass but she hasn't played too well on grass yet and she had great run at AO this year(semifinal).

I voted for Roland Garros :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think she has no chance to win a slam this year. Maybe in a few years. I think she has te best chances at FO.

Reactions: Sexysova

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
The US Open hardcourt is most suited to her fast game...I don't think she's comfortable on grass, and despite her RG SF, I don't think clay is her best surface either.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I voted the Australian Open because I don't think Clay or Grass are her favorite surfaces.
The Medium paced surface that is rebound ace suits her game well.

·
Registered
874 Posts
AO IMO
She definately has a lot of time to prepare the stroke on clay, however, I don't think she has much patience

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Rg.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don´t know, the hardcourts are her best surface, and also showed that plays well in clay and for her serve and groundstrokes if she adapt to the grass she can be a future wimbledon champion. I think she has real posibilities to win in all the grand slam tournaments. She is a potentially all surface player.

·
Banned
13,295 Posts
Australian Open or US Open .

I think she is a little bit slow for clay . Yes , Pierce won there but...

22,716 Posts
Wimbledon, I know she likes a high ball, but there are lots of players who start out poorly on grass before developing into great players on the surface, and I can see her being one of them, her serve would work best here and her movement would not be a major problem...

·
King
28,861 Posts
I actually think grass, due to her big serve and big 1, 2 punch. Although she hasn't had her best results there, i think alot of the youngsters struggle on grass for a while because she have little practice on it maybe just 2 events or just Wimbledon as the Daviator said ;), i think she could have a big run at Wimbledon this year

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Us Open Or Wimbledon
She Is A Hard Hitter With Big Groundstrokes + A Good Service

1 - 20 of 73 Posts