people with manners... and im thankful that all my friends have it. i hate it when someone calls me up at my house and don't even try to be the least bit courteous (especially when my parents or grandparent answer the call...) we have this "po" and "opo" thing going on in the philippines and it's the way you answer in the affirmative with respect. kinda like "yes sir,maam"
people who say "good job" or "good on ya" when something's going for you...
also people who are open-minded...
and people who'll take time to see if you're feelign better, or if your studies are going ok...
people who can be rich as hell but live simple lives and don't put themselves up in a pedestal...
I'm going to end up repeating a lot of what you guys have already said, but what the heck Its a nice topic, so I'll repeat away !
I repect people who :
- aren't judgemental of others
- embrace others differences
- are honestwith themselves, and other people
- have respect for other people in return
- are compassionate and considerate
- are sensitive to the feelings of others
- think about others ; people who aren't just out for themselves
- people who try their best to succeed no matter what barriers
may stand in their way