·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I agree... CKB is cool. But not sexy. LOL :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahaha, i love the replies :D yuo guys rock!

gotta haul ass and get myself down to Circuit City, all my workstations are coming apart, the Car Key Boi control center needs a refurb!

later guys and have a great day

love ya! :kiss: :wavey:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
CKB knows that Im his (notso)secret admirer!

I love the dancing spiderman, it always cracks me up. Surely though, CKB dances much better than that!!!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ok but only cos you have curly hair

what color are your eyes?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
i've always loved CKB! and he knows my gay ass loves him so! He even told me he'd let me have sex with him as long as Hail-Venus was involved....i hope that promise still stands? :devil:

CKB :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
CKB is very super-cool and sexy :hearts:

Darren, :wavey: He also said he would be willing to have sex with me, too. But let me do him first...you and HAIL-VENUS would completely ruin him for everyone else in 15 minutes, let alone one night ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I Love the Banana! I love CKB's Banana.... ';'

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Richie77 said:
CKB is very super-cool and sexy :hearts:

Darren, :wavey: He also said he would be willing to have sex with me, too. But let me do him first...you and HAIL-VENUS would completely ruin him for everyone else in 15 minutes, let alone one night ;)
HAHAHAHA

i tell yuo this, i would consider a wtaword free-for-all gay/straight/bi orgy with everyone who has participated in this thread, just so long as decemberlove brings the coke and yuo bring the k jelly to make it easier on my asshole :D

- Car Key Boi :cool:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Actually, CKB, I was thinking more along the lines of whipped cream and chocolate...you know, get naked, spread it all over ourselves, and then remove it using just our fingers and our tongues... :lick:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Ritchie:) Are u cheating on me? lol-- That ok, I read orgy and quickly entered the thread.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Richie77 said:
Actually, CKB, I was thinking more along the lines of whipped cream and chocolate...you know, get naked, spread it all over ourselves, and then remove it using just our fingers and our tongues... :lick:
sounds charming :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts