Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
gosh CKB, you been reading my mind? :p i asked myself the same question and came up with the same answer. long enuf for him to help invest her money...three years tops.

of course i'd love to be wrong. Lindsay deserves better.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Of course , they will stay together forever and will have many little Davenports and Leaches. :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tennischick said:
gosh CKB, you been reading my mind? :p i asked myself the same question and came up with the same answer. long enuf for him to help invest her money...three years tops.

of course i'd love to be wrong. Lindsay deserves better.
yup, i recken that's just enough time for him to *invest* her money and set up some secret offshore accounts (Isle of Man in UK is the best, Swiss and Caymans have got strict lately) and after a year or so he'll be able to 'Leach' off some of that money and then give her the shitcan

yeah, sweet

- Car Key Boi :cool:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
lol @ Dahveed! :)

I hope it lasts for as long as they love each other and are in love with each other.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
"I hope it lasts for as long as they are in love with each other."

in that case it'll be over next week :p .

This guy Leach is a Daddy's Boy investment banking frat-house dweezil stiff - doesn't Linzy know she can do better?

I give 'em 20 months.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Are you guys projecting ?
I believe that what you would do if having such opportunity !
Why is it so difficult for you to wish and expect positive, good happenings in someome's life ?

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
When Leach gets sober.. so I'll say 48 hours

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
2.5 if that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts