Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread to say farewell, so long to some of the so-called venus fans, who are very quick to abandon the Venus bandwagon whenever venus loses or is injured or when her ranking drops by a single number. They are not true fans, and I for one am glad that we got rid of them. :bounce:

So, please say adeu, sayonara (thanks cariosity :) ) and bye-bye :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: to them in your favourite language here. Also, post your suggestion on which player's bandwagon they should jump now that they have abandoned the venus bw.
:wavey:

Go venus.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Momo doesnt have a bandwagon at the moment does she?? :confused:

and she was the last player to "beat" a willliams...

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
aahhh, quit the BS- i think some fans are feeling a bit frustrated with the situation right now and are voicing it- so what?? I think Venus is probably a bit more frustrated too than she is probably letting on at the moment. Venus hasn't been playing a lot (something her fans should be used to) and now she is hurt and out until RG (hopefully) and there are many players behind her arse...so yeah, people are being negative...lol. I feel negative about the situation but i still Love Vee no matter what :bounce:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
*leaves the Vee bandwagon*

*says EB d. VW 3-6, 6-4, 7-5 for no apparent reason*

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Leena said:

Leena we all know you were never on the Vee bandwagon ;)

*stays on the Vee bandwagon*

*says EB has never beaten VW in a real WTA match for no apparent reason* :p

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
LOL when u said "hopefully" you meant as opposed to AFTER RG didnt you?!

well, i kinda meant, hopefully she plays RG :eek: Because i never think Venus is playing anything until i see the pic of her arriving at the airport :D

Leena- well, ok- I won't say anything but Bovina is on the Vee bandwagon too :p :)

·
Senior Member,
2,093 Posts
I for one love Miss Vee no matter what. Sometimes I just want to scream at her, but she's still my girl. :)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
bajangurl said:
well, i kinda meant, hopefully she plays RG :eek: Because i never think Venus is playing anything until i see the pic of her arriving at the airport :D

Leena- well, ok- I won't say anything but Bovina is on the Vee bandwagon too :p :)
Bah... I forgot that Lena likes her... and I have to agree with everything she says.

*reluctantly jumps back on the Vee bandwagon*

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Leena said:

OMG i cant believe i had the opportunity to watch that match but decided to go out and come stumbling in in the morning instead :sad:

apparently it was real class :sad:

i love Venus but im in love with Elena B somewhat more :hearts:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:wavey: eta-ngelo! :p awesome thread!

*cements feet on bandwagon and steals reigns from eta, handcuffs self to SJW and cracks a whip cuz it's fun* :D

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
what did i tell u about using that whip when im around?! :p

*can feel another SJW/Cari thread coming* :p

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
There are 'bandwagon' Venus fans? I had no idea.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
no, no we're moving this party to non-tennis, we can post in the same thread and stay on topic. we can do it sweetie!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts