Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll start off with (in no particular order)

Event Horizon (werd and disturbing)
Battlefield Earth
The 5th Element (although that Eastern Eurotard chick was hot)
Dune (what a steaming pile of shit that was)
The last two Star Wars episodes
The Postman
Waterworld (Ugh)

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Jesus Christ..Battlefield Earth! I bought the DVD cos it was very cheap, and cos I was curious to see if it lived up (down?) to the reviews...I managed half an hour...

The Cube (another VERY annoying movie)
Planet of the Apes (the remake)
anything with Tom Hanks in a rocket

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im not a sci-fi fan... i was forced to go watch the remake of Planet of the Apes and it was fucking awful. if it wasnt for estella i would've walked right out of the theatre.

the newest star wars wasnt too great either

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
resident evil was trying too hard to be a drug type movie... it failed miserably

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
AI was ok... it should've been a memorable movie... but its one of those movies you watch and easily forget.

the best part was the end... when NYC is under ice.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
The best review for "Battlefield Earth" was in The Onion. When I read it I damn near shat myself. Here are a few gems:

"A film too staggeringly inept to be believed, Battlefield Earth is a contender for the worst movie of any year, decade, or century."

"Not so much watched as lived through, Battlefield Earth is bad enough to make audiences ashamed to be part of the same species as the people who made it. "

Too bad we can't see those comments on the back of the DVD.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Jon! you loser! The Cube was a low-budget independent film! And it was great! =D

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,001 Posts
I liked 5-th Element, and Besson's movies in general. I also liked Waterworld. I agree with the rest of them though.

I like Spielberg, but "Minority Report" didn't impress. I liked previous movies by Shyamalan, but I didn't like "Signs".

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
Starship Troopers
Aliens 3 and especially 4
Pitch Black (although Diesel rulz in any role he plays, but even with him the movie blew goats)
starship troopers????????????

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I like the fifth element!!
But Armaggedon and Independence day are so crappy:rolleyes:

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Rtael said:
Jon! you loser! The Cube was a low-budget independent film! And it was great! =D
I know it was low budget (it wasnt like they could hide it) but I thought it was worth an honorable mention as the script was atrocious, the characters totally ridiculous, the acting embarrassing and the plot was predictable. There were good ideas in there, but all in all it was a waste of two hours of my life :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts