Ghosts of Mars
Flashdance
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (original)
The Wedding Planner

There are more I just have to think.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
romancing the stone (couldn't stop laughing)
city of angels

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
the one that comes to mind for me is a christmas movie called "killer jack frost". it's supposed to be a horror film where jack frost the snowman is possessed by an evil spirit and goes around killing people in this small town...there's a scene where he's in a shower trying to rape this girl and the hot water is melting him...i laughed so hard over this one that it hurt! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Starship troopers

one of my fav, it is crap but when you see those supid aliens killing people it is funy coz it is so fake.

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
wongqks said:
Starship troopers

one of my fav, it is crap but when you see those supid aliens killing people it is funy coz it is so fake.
but it's more complicated than that, because it was intentionally bad - so was it so bad it was good in a bad way or was it so bad it was good in a good way or was it so bad it was bad in a bad way?? :confused: :eek: :eek: ;)

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Speed 2,

okay maybe it didn't fulfill to the expectations they had after the first one but it was still pretty good while every moviecritics broke the movie down to the bone

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scary Movie 2, for all the bad reviews it got I thought it was better and funnier then the original, as it was more original, and was not spoofing spoofs. (Though the original with Carmen Electra...LOLOLOLOL)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Glitter
Crossroads

Don't laugh at me!

I have Glitter on DVD and I like it. It should have just been made as a VH-1 movie and then it woulda been fine. It's cute! And Mariah isn't that bad an actress. DaBrat was an annoying though.

And I have seen Crossroads 5 times. Once at the movies. 3 times on a trans-atlantic flight. And then on DVD. It's sooooooo cute. And Britney looks hot. And I just love it. I think there should be a sequel...

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
And I LOVE TV movies. You know the really dramatic kind (usually starring Melissa Gilbert or the woman who was married to JR in Dallas or Jane Seymore) that are based on "true events". I'm addicted to the Hallmark Channel.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I can't stop laughing in all that Leslie Nielsen's films!!
Here at home they look at me as a martian as I'm the only one who is ROFL

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
That movie with Michelle Pfeiffer and Harrison Ford. How was it called again? Damn, I forgot.
It was SO bad it got me laughing out loud in the movie theatre. My girlfriend tried to make me shut up, but I couldnt control myself. :p

I will try to remember the name. :eek:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
What lies beneath! Thats the name...
:vomit:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Shhhhh I really liked What Lies Beneath! *Rushes over to hide it at the back of he video collection* ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
A recent movie comes to mind. But it was so bad that it flew past good and right down to the point that I hid my face as I walked out of the theater.

Solaris :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
wongqks said:
Starship troopers

Oh my fucking lord!!! LOL! That has ALWAYS been my favorite stupid ass movie! I love it

1 - 20 of 44 Posts