Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm *positive* the pest has sent you all pm's. :mad: C'mon let's start attacking his posts and *remove* those green rep points one by one. :D

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigB08822 said:
Are you one of the stalkers!?
No *but* if you want me to be I *WILL*! :wavey: Anton's *pm's* are *so* annoying! :fiery:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anton said:
I sent you 1 PM LSG. The stalkers PM me and send me rep comments 2 or 3 TIMES A DAY!!!

There is a difference.

Also arent thread about posters supposed to be locked? Or are some posters fair game? :rolleyes:
Anton maybe if you *didn't* act like such a *doormat* S & E *wouldn't* be bothering you. *Don't* be a victim! Either *ignore* them and they'll stop *or* show some *guts* and stand up to them! They know how to "push your buttons" which is why it's so *easy* to get you *riled up*.
*Don't* rely on other posters to fight *YOUR* battles. Be *strong* Anton! You *can* do it! :wavey:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anton said:
elske you already gave me one disapprove today so you have to wait.

ALso I bet if this thread was about you you would run tell carot to lock it :rolleyes:
LOL! Anton you *must* be a teacher's pet. :devil:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anton said:
LSG, you dont have to conspire, they are doing the best they can already. they have to wait after giving me one dissaprove before they can give me another one.
You seem to be *LOVING* the attention so *what* is the problem? :confused: You're going to let some people from a *WEB BOARD* get you all *riled up*? Now that's *pathetic*. Sorry but I have to be *honest*.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
What a pathetic idea. Especially for anybody who claimed that they "don't care about rep points" - per4ever and Elske, that includes you.... You do realise that you are hypocrites, and look totally ridiculous, don't you?

I found the anton pms annoying to, but have a hard time "ganging up" on somebody who clearly isn't an adult, over something so petty.

Grow the fuck up, all of you.

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
i don't think i ever said i didn't care about rep points, but that doesn't really matter anyway, it's just sooooo damn funny to see him react that way, these threads made my day you know (yeah i'm still looking for a life somewhere...) it certainly made lots of people laugh (including me) so [email protected] thread coz laughing is veeeryyy healthy aha! :cool:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
honestly I really don't care about the rep points... but it's funny to see how Anton reacts, lies and tries to find ways to get more points. We're just trying to make it a lil harder :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.