Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Journalism, cos I love writing, and spreading shit about people (last bit joke)

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Journalism, cos I love writing, and spreading shit about people (last bit joke)
Same for me...

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Sports and music, is what I like to write about, but Journalism is such a small sector that you take any job you're given.

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
I'd like to be sportsjournalist, but I'm too "coloured", so wont be good at it. I'd like to be someone like "Carrie Bradshaw", or just a freelancer, who magazines, newspapers etc. pays lot of money for an article, but don't think my chances are high...:eek:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
accounting...
i think maybe

i change my mind all the time... but i think thats what im going for.

eventually ill get bored and do something else... im too ansy to stick to one profession my entire life

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ill prolly end up going back to architecture

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
decemberlove said:
ill prolly end up going back to architecture
well honey, to be perfectly honest with yuo, i don't think yuo'd be suited to accountancy because it's a relentless career - it's the same with lawyers. Tax law and law in general is constantly changing and evolving so it's not a case of taking a few exams, graduating and off yuo go into big wide world to make lots of bucks. It's constant fucking education and learning until the day yuo die, or quit...

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
well honey, to be perfectly honest with yuo, i don't think yuo'd be suited to accountancy because it's a relentless career - it's the same with lawyers. Tax law and law in general is constantly changing and evolving so it's not a case of taking a few exams, graduating and off yuo go into big wide world to make lots of bucks. It's constant fucking education and learning until the day yuo die, or quit...

why? you think im too sweet?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
decemberlove said:
why? you think im too sweet?
lol, yuo're very sweet honey :kiss: but that's not the reason

yuo need to have drive, and it's quite obvious that yuo haven't because yuo're saying that yuo might do it, might not, not sure, prolly do this, blah blah blah

now in my case i was pushed into it by my accountant tard dad, and i'm not complaining, i'm glad he did. That situation is not unusual. A lot of kids study law because their dad's a lawyer or they study medicine because their parents are doctors and so on and so forth. But my point, is that there is a driving force (in this case, parents) for these kind of careers and sadly, yuo seem to lack this force

- Car Key Boi

1 - 20 of 78 Posts