Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
What an ugly dress!

and I do think she's licking something.... uhm.... just an icecream?? ;)

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Thoe are virtual reality glasses and she's getting carried away on that Pac-Man machine

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
your ear

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Ted Casablanca's chest. About once a year he decides to prove to the world he is supposedly straight and ties one on with young hotties (girl hotties) who lick beer from his chest at a bar. Like this is supposed to make up for like the five million times in the prior 10 months he was mashing with some GUY at the Polo Lounge or something.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
an eyeball

shes hideous and so is her dress... i hope this is a pic from halloween or a theme party

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's not an ice cream or my ear or any part of my anatomy :) besides she isn't my gurlfriend in that sense of the word, but she is a very good friend who happens to be a gurl

anyways, i'm not even in the pic but she is licking an object that is coverted by person or persons in a certain competitive field

no more clues :) or if i do give yuo clue another clue, the $2,000 will be reduced accordingly :)

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Oh, I have it now!!! She is licking the private parts of Neely's (supporting actress) Oscar. Every 6 months or so Neely goes on a bender, and if Ted is away with "men" then she grabs her Oscar as her date and says "Come on Oscar, let's go get drunk." Then she blacks out and cannot remember at which bar she left it. Pfft, no respect for our industry's highest film honor.

I know this is it!! Where is my money?

·
Banned
886 Posts
Pfft! Look,Hel. You obviously have me confused with that hussy Elke Sommer who was so verklempt she didn't know that Stephen Boys was a fruitcake. LEAVE TEDDY OUT OF THIS, HAG!

·
Banned
886 Posts
Look Hel I'm 5'! And so is my twin sister!

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
The Nobel Peace Prize ;)

a contract

·
Registered
4 Posts
Since I have already won yuor other money. I might as well guess in this thread.

I think she is licking an Olympic medal.

Maybe she is licking a pair of tickets to the super bowl.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts