Thanks for that CKB :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
umm thats not real is it?

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
lol this is old news Boi ;) i saw this pic about 3 weeks ago.. if this pic is real... she should be ashamed lol :mad: but seems like her new born baby girl is doing fine.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
lol .. for you who have seen Chicago the movie... hehe, Cath will have to work out a lot, if she wanna go back to that body figure... :eek:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Martian Marri said:
lol this is old news Boi ;) i saw this pic about 3 weeks ago.. if this pic is real... she should be ashamed lol :mad: but seems like her new born baby girl is doing fine.
The baby's on the lighter side, though, 3kg for a full term baby is not that much. They say when the mother smokes, the baby generally has a lower birth weight. And you don't know the effects until later, if there are any effects. Smoking during pregnancy increases the chances of cot death and asthma, but it's still perfectly possible the baby's unharmed.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
eww then thats disgusting. and i dont mean the pregnant belly and boobs... i mean the smoking.

ugh cigarette smoke is so disgusting... and to do it when you're pregnant. someone should've told hte bitch to stop. it seems like everyone smokes nowadays...

and tine is right... the harmful effects won't show until later. hope the baby doesn't end up with mental problems.

Reactions: Pdm1987

·
Registered
607 Posts
did anyone care to notice the site from which this pic was plucked? :confused:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
mentos, the url to that site isn't the place which made that pic... i think. coz those smoking pics have been all over the gossip mags here.

and Tine, yes i know about those consequences.. trust me... one of my friend is "suffering" from that now.
and tssss... i weighed 2800gr when i was born ;)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Asmus said:
The link didn't work when I entered in the URL. Do you know anything about it?
this is the host url for those pics

http://home.pacbell.net/burzum/

it's the site of some werd gothic dude :confused: but he has some neet pics on his site, check out the Russian pics (that's right, Russia the country that is soooo anti-war)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Car Key Boi said:
this is the host url for those pics

http://home.pacbell.net/burzum/

it's the site of some werd gothic dude :confused: but he has some neet pics on his site, check out the Russian pics (that's right, Russia the country that is soooo anti-war)

A Russian howitzer amidst the rubble of Grozny.

Chechen mother looks at her sister, charred to death in a Russian napalm attack.

Russians arrive to occupy one neighborhood.

A Chechen surveys Russian-inflicted damage in Chechnya.

Chechen bodies in mass grave.

Russian soldiers in Chechnya get playful with a pet dog.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
thanks for the pics, ckb....oh! wait a minute! i thought this kind of activity only took place on the gaza strip with those damned occupying zionists! this couldn't possibly be the peaceful russian army, could it? ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts