Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think of a way to solve some of this is to avoid the bait threads which offer no discussion or point. I'm guilty of participating in such threads and to get the ball rolling I hereby foreswear all bait type threads unless they are about andy roddick and how much he sucks.

We need detente!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Roddick sure does suck, winning two TMS, making the semifinals at the AO & Wimby and now the USO final, yeah..he sure sucks. damn...

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
i think of a way to solve some of this is to avoid the bait threads which offer no discussion or point. I'm guilty of participating in such threads and to get the ball rolling I hereby foreswear all bait type threads unless they are about andy roddick and how much he sucks.

We need detente!
:yeah: He's annoying isnt he?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I don't know, I'm starting to like Andy Roddick. I used to get mad because of how much they showed his matches interupting a possible Venus or Serena match, but since they haven't been playing this summer, I've watched a lot of A Rod and I like him. I hope he wins today. BTW, the mods don't hesitate to shut a thread down in an instant I see. Time I got finished posting in the "Why do others obsess over Williams" thread, the shit was closed. We can't argue our opinions on here anymore without the baby sitters immediately putting their foot down?

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I dont know, I repsect him and all but there's just something about him that still bugs me.. He did show he has some mental strength yesterday, all the props in the world for that...... he;s growing on me, but still comes off as cocky to me... Although he is hot as allllllllllll.............
Win for the USA Andy!!!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
After that comeback yesterday, Im thinking so!!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAIL-VENUS said:
I don't know, I'm starting to like Andy Roddick. I used to get mad because of how much they showed his matches interupting a possible Venus or Serena match, but since they haven't been playing this summer, I've watched a lot of A Rod and I like him. I hope he wins today. BTW, the mods don't hesitate to shut a thread down in an instant I see. Time I got finished posting in the "Why do others obsess over Williams" thread, the shit was closed. We can't argue our opinions on here anymore without the baby sitters immediately putting their foot down?

actually I deleted that myself.

also on an unrelated tip I wish all the peope who whine about others intruding on "their thread" with unrelated posts when they commit the same offense.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts