Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
822 Posts
selesrules, your hate for Venus is just obvious as hell. Let me ask you what makes you loathe Venus so much as you do? Is it because of some V fans' bad behavior on the board or what?

· Banned
822 Posts
disposablehero said:
No, V&S fans are hard on Kim and Justine for the same reason they were hard on Capriati, Davenport, and Hingis. Because they don't want tennis, don't want competition, just want to be able to say "mine are the best" until the end of time. Of course, this only refers to the Williams fans who have made a career out of shitting on all these players. Other Williams fans are simply normal tennis fans.
It's a mere generalization of yours right? and you're probly right.
But don't think every Williams fan is like that. I'm a die-hard Williams fan myself but don't show off or whether the sistaz are dominating or not, I just support them and don't put down or bash other players. I think that's the best way a fan of a player should be.

· Banned
822 Posts
The biggerst problem some of my fellow williams fans have in common is that they have no grace when the sistaz have lost. They just get emotionally sulk and can't afford to complement the players who have beaten them.

· Banned
822 Posts
disposablehero said:
Are you on fucking drugs or what? I haven't been bothered to follow your act, but as far as I can tell you don't have much credibility as a Williams fan or for anything else. You don't think every Williams fan is like that? That's probably why I dedicated 2 sentences at the end of the post to that exact subject. Go jump off a building or something.
Then you're no worth replying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.