Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's to early to say, but her recent results has showed that she's the next big thing. From all the upcoming players that we predicted going to be a threat this year (Her, Kuznetsova, Casanova, Safina and Widjaja) she's the only one who already breaks the top 30. Top 20 will be very very soon..

and she's cute too... :hearts:

Go Vera, i hope the other 4 will continue her footsteps..

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Agree with you

she just won in Croatia and is in now in QF ( some great wins and even a top 10 player)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Shes the biggest prospect on the tour for definate! Heres where she takes the next big leap! If she wins Ill freak, if she loses then, well its another tennis lesson for her.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want her to beat Justine though !

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
rhz said:
I don't want her to beat Justine though !
Well would you be please in the slightest if she did?

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a tiny bit!! but i really want justine to win here and in rome plus paris !! hehehehe

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I think she has a shot to take Justine to 3 if Justine's a bit off, but I'm not sure If she's ready to beat her when Justine's playing at 70%+ percent

but Justine lost to Elena, and she won the title, maybe the same will happen here?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I actually think they have similar games, so it should be interesting to see how they match up, but stupid tournament schedulers wont show it so..

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I hope Vera steps it up and wins this...:eek:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Vera is indeed impressive. i can't believe the wealth of Russian talent! Vera, Bovina, Myskina, and counting. amazing!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I was impressed when I saw her play Davy in Charleston. She has a powerful forehand and she hits the ball really clean. She has the potential to make the leap into the top 15 by the end of the year, for sure.

Good luck tomorrow against Justy, VeVe! Make it 3 or better yet: WIN! :bounce:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
i am sooooooo impresed with VEra, she gets me all exited. she caught my eye and i'll be following her throughout her acreer. let's go Vera, break the top 20, and then the top 10 :bounce:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Well seeing as though Justine has easliy beat her oppenents than Vera going to three sets with her matches, Justine has the edge here. But I hope Vera beats her! :D Go Vera! :kiss:

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
if anyone had the Kim/ Vera match from wimbledon last year, watch it again. Unlike many underdogs, Vera was so frustrated with herself last year and she seemed to believe she could take out Kim. Though she lost it in three sets, her attitude impressed me. This girl is going places. I almost wish she wasn't playing Justine, but that is the only way to get better, playing the very best players and giving them a real challenge.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
tennnisfannn said:
if anyone had the Kim/ Vera match from wimbledon last year, watch it again. Unlike many underdogs, Vera was so frustrated with herself last year and she seemed to believe she could take out Kim. Though she lost it in three sets, her attitude impressed me. This girl is going places. I almost wish she wasn't playing Justine, but that is the only way to get better, playing the very best players and giving them a real challenge.
u mean US OPEN? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
She's won her first title, and she's risen to #25 on the rankings; It's safe to say that we can expect big things from her. I think she'll end the year up just outside the top 10, like 11,12 or 13ish. Then next year, they better make room. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts