Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not just by her game today, but her sportsmanship. She really comforted Lindsay at the end of the match, and it was very nice to see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I'm liking Jen more and more, and I'm hoping she does well at the US Open.

I would love to see a Chanda vs. Jen final, or, even Lindsay vs. Jen.

Great Job Girls!! :D

Reactions: yukon145

· Registered
4,778 Posts
She isn't that bad after all is she? ;)

I was kind of annoyed the CBS didn't show the award ceremony really at all. I would have liked to see the speeches that each gave. But not shocking, Patrick had to get his jollies in and talk about Roddick... :rolleyes:

· Registered
689 Posts
Damn how i disliked jen some years ago but that was only becuase she beat up on serena when she shouldn't have...
Hell i have nothing against her anymore and hope she beats that lying cheat at the open...

· Registered
519 Posts

Jennifer Capriati,left, embraces Lindsay Davenport after Davenport retired in the second set due to an injury in their championship singles match at the Pilot Pen tennis tournament in New Haven, Conn., Saturday, Aug. 23, 2003. The top-seeded Davenport has been struggling with a painful nerve disorder in her left foot and was visibly limping as the match wore on.

· Miss Verstand
14,936 Posts
big :kiss: to jenn

she's in my good books now ;)

· Banned
14,953 Posts
Jen :)

· Registered
345 Posts
There is no bad blood between Jenn and Serena (except that Serena has beaten her in 3 setters 7 times; what athelete likes to lose?). In fact, Jenn and Serena always greet each other nicely at the net, and Jenn kissed Serena on the cheek after an exhibition match they played last year. I don't know about Venus because Venus likes to keep to herself in general...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.