Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was wondering what I should do.

There is going to be a thread where I introduce the housemates/posters and etc with pictures. Should I put that in the General messages or here?

I don't want to do it here and it doesn't make sense to do it here cause this is a game that requires in the input of the whole board. I.E. in the end it is the board members that are going to be voting you guys off, so I was wondering if I'll be allowed to put this GAMES stuff on the main board. Also you guys agree that it should be on the main board right?

In fact, the debates (weekly tasks) we''ll have the voting will have to be on the main forum too. Let me ask a few admins to get permission before I do it.

Meanwhile you guys give me input.

The schedule date to begin, that is when the housemates will go in is Sunday Night 10th August. That's my time - Sydney GMT+10 so if you're in States it might be like Sunday morning. This is also the time for evictions to take place and closing of voting etc.. Tell me if you're happy with this, it can be changed.

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
Xavier is happy :) :eek:

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Sorry im supposed to be James Blake in WTAworld BB... But unfortunately i cant play as i dont have the time.. i only got internet access once or twice a week now.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Lindsay is happy :)

·
NeverWoz
25,696 Posts
Martina is happy, but thinks that the people on WTA World will be biased, and not "read" what happens in the house.

I think the idea is original and interesting, but IMO limiting the vote to houseguests would be better. I'll go along with whatever you do though Sam, it's just a suggestion. ;)

·
Chionophile
40,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ryan16 said:
Martina is happy, but thinks that the people on WTA World will be biased, and not "read" what happens in the house.

I think the idea is original and interesting, but IMO limiting the vote to houseguests would be better. I'll go along with whatever you do though Sam, it's just a suggestion. ;)
I hear you Ryan, but that bias is what happens in real life. Yes?

I think it'll be interesting, hopefully the other board members will participate. Of course you guys will have to WANT TO WIN too. No use, if you don't care whether you get evicted or not. ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I agree with Ryan... its just my opinion but I think the game would be way more fun and interesting with alliances and everything if it was just up to the houseguests and the people nominated would get worried and constantly campaign with the houseguests rather than wtaworld who wont care ...I dont think anyones gonna pay attention, I know I wouldnt but it will be so much fun to play.... But its your decision Sam and I'm sure it'll be fun either way.

·
NeverWoz
25,696 Posts
fried_beans said:
I agree with Ryan... its just my opinion but I think the game would be way more fun and interesting with alliances and everything if it was just up to the houseguests and the people nominated would get worried and constantly campaign with the houseguests rather than wtaworld who wont care ...I dont think anyones gonna pay attention, I know I wouldnt but it will be so much fun to play.... But its your decision Sam and I'm sure it'll be fun either way.

You put it into words much better then me. ;)

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
I agree with Ryan and Fried Beans..

Specially me being Alexandra, they won't give a damn if I'm being a saint or not.. I'm probably being evicted first.. it would be a little unfair.. but anyway, you choose Sam

·
Chionophile
40,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No sorry I have to stick this decision, and besides if you really hate Alexandra, it's not going to stop them from coming here and voting.

On top of that, we have nominations already, which is your chance to get rid of people, the rest is up to the board.

I hope you all understand.
Thanks
Sam :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.