Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ranadalara, Chevina, and I tried to create an account for the game that we run called CHTOUR. It is an account, but I have been waiting hours for the confirmation e-mail, and I can't post without it. Can you admins tell me why it hasn't come yet? Are there a lot of people joining right now or something? I know I put the correct e-mail in, because I used my father's e-mail address, and I double-checked it twice. I dunno why the e-mail hasn't come yet, and it's just buggin me a little.

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
I tried to make one of these at the start of the game, but i never have recieved confirmation to this day! :confused:

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then why are there about a million games with this same thing. WTATOUR, ITFTOUR, LRWTT, and those are just games that I play. How is it fair that we shouldn't have the same?

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
No wilsonpro :p dont change your name.

For example:
LRWTT and Catriel are the same. (no offence intended or anything).

Why can't we have CHTOUR and wilsonpro88/Ranadalara/Chevina?

:wavey:

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to the administrators for ignoring us. :rolleyes: I am not trying to be rude, I am just annoyed.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
..and impatient. We do have lives, ya know.

The email should have arrived - just to check, can you pm me the email it should have gone to? If there's no typo in the profile, I'll try pushing it through for you. (you might also check the security settings on the home account)

fyi - we do allow shared accounts to manage games, but don't use it outside you game forum.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you Griffin! I promise not to use it outside the games forum.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Puddin'pop, I think you just did ;)

Good luck with the game.

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I was thinkin that right after I posted it. I was just demonstrating that you made it registered 'n all. Purely for demonstrative purposes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts