Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... i jus found out that i'm not going to be here [in Canada] until the week of the of the Rogers Cup [in middle of august].. so starting on the first week of July i'm gone... no computers.. no access to the internet... so that means that you guys HAVE to get me everything by the end of June! you guys gotta listen to what im saying if you want the CD to work out... cause i seriously do!
i still need the explanation for 'Stella' [swefan], 'How Do You Talk to An Angel?' [Tarsius], 'Denis' [Paulhc], 'I Want You to Want Me' [fan22], 'Isnt She Lovely' [marq]... remember to add your name at the end. We have 16 songs so far... Graham still has to pick 2 between the 3 songs that he has [More than a Woman, Right Down the Line, Something about the Way You Look tonight]
we have 6 more openings for the CD [i wanna add 2 more songs jus in case we have room] ... i think maybe chap, doubtie, and maybe joe might wanna add a song? i dont kno for sure... havent heard anything from them :confused:

you guys can forget about finding the lyrics.. i can do that... but i am having trouble finding the lyrics for: 'I Don't Mind' by Daughter Eve [wtarules] can you give it to me wtarules?

hey.. if you guys have already the song you want on your computer already could you be able to send it to me via internet? would that work? cause i dont kno... but it'll sure make things more way faster... cause im having a bit of trouble finding some of your oldies songs... like Daughter Eve, How Do You Talk to an Angel...

from the looks of it Paulhc, i dont think Tarsius can remake the song 'Denis'... do you still want the song on tho paul? i kno you said it was going to be weird, but you can explain it to Daniela right? ;)

i'm going to post the update of the lists that we have so far... link is at the bottom :)

i'm thinking of taking out the song 'The Girl all the Bad Guys Want'... seems a bit unapproiate to me...

you kno you can always private message me your stuff or email me at [email protected] [i have msn] if its easier for you, instead of posting your stuff here...

um... if i forgot anything else i will post it here okay?

i have exams next week, and i need to do good and have a break from school! ... so like i need to make time... hmm... so yeh.. thats it...

Please and Thank-You

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
8) ‘Isn't She Lovely?’
By: Stevie Wonder
[picked by: marquinho_85]
The answer to that question is, YES she is lovely!
Stevie Wonder was thinking of you when he wrote this song.
Thanks for being such a nice girl and such a great athlete.
We love you!!

that's my explanation :wavey:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
hey pinky, it will be hard time
i have sth like that now :( no internet,lot of school aaaaaaaaargh im suffering
its great when u have inet at home
its terrible when they take it back :(

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
poor pinky... :sad: are you sure you're going to survive that? :p

Good luck for your exams pink one :wavey: don't get distracted ;)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why are you guys acting if i'm going to be in isolation?! lol
yeh well.. isolated from you guys for awhile tho! lol

but a lil fun in the sun at the beach is all i need :cool:
im going to the states for a family reunion :rolleyes:
then im heading to the beach for some hotties! :drool:

so its all good!
dont worry about me! ;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
why are you guys acting if i'm going to be in isolation?! lol
yeh well.. isolated from you guys for awhile tho! lol
that's what I meant :kiss: hehe :p

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
OK Pinky here you go:
why I chose "I want you to want me" by Cheap Trick as a song that reminded me of DH:

This song reminded me of Dani when I I saw the photo below:
While she probably isn't really crying, she looks like she could use a hug from a friend....sitting on the court all alone.

Good Luck Dani, keep working hard....we're behind you!

the complete words can be found here:
http://www.cheaptrick.com/towantme.html

Attachments

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
hey fan22, I know that song :wavey:
And I like it a lot, good choice :bounce: I'm pretty sure Dani will like it, too :D

It's from one of those college/teen-movies, right? "Ten things I hate about you" or something similar...?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fan22 said:
OK Pinky here you go:
why I chose "I want you to want me" by Cheap Trick as a song that reminded me of DH:

This song reminded me of Dani when I I saw the photo below:
While she probably isn't really crying, she looks like she could use a hug from a friend....sitting on the court all alone.

the complete words can be found here:
http://www.cheaptrick.com/towantme.html

Hey f22... i'll try adding the photo into your explantion somehow...

Oh and i forgot to ask for your name...

WHATS YOUR NAME PLZ?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fan22 said:
You can use this photo if you want.....same idea, but you can see her face.

-Walter

QUOTE]

o... i think i know what ur tryig to say..
tht song reminds u of her whenever she looks 'down' right? like when shes sad...
i think i'll use the other pic of daniela at RG.. if thats okay with u

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
f22...

i'm using both pictures.. is that okaY?

amd instead of saying: This song reminded me of Dani when I I saw the photo below:

i put:

This song reminded me of Dani whenever i see a sad picture of you like the ones below:
While you're probably isn't really crying, you looks like she could use a hug from a friend....sitting on the court all alone.

is that okay?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,539 Posts
While you're probably isn't really crying...

Is taht a real english sentence or is it me who is all confused in my languages again? Wouldn'T you're probalby not really crying be better?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cdpoulin1 said:
While you're probably isn't really crying...

Is taht a real english sentence or is it me who is all confused in my languages again? Wouldn'T you're probalby not really crying be better?

:rolleyes: you kno thats what i meant! :eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
f22...

i'm using both pictures.. is that okaY?

amd instead of saying: This song reminded me of Dani when I I saw the photo below:

i put:

This song reminded me of Dani whenever i see a sad picture of you like the ones below:
While you're probably isn't really crying, you looks like she could use a hug from a friend....sitting on the court all alone.

is that okay?
Pinky -
Thanks for trying to make it more personal, good idea.
Lets go with (I think it makes sense and is close to being gramatically correct):

This song reminded me of Dani whenever I see a sad picture of you like the ones below:
While you're probably not really crying, you look like you could use a hug from a friend....sitting on the court all alone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts