Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vera is pissed at Mr. Boyle

I did send you my points and here is my proof:

Message Title
Vera's Points against Zvereva
Sent To mboyle
Sent Date Aug 17th, 2003 02:48 PM
Read Date Aug 18th, 2003 10:22 AM

and I dont appreciate being reprimanded and called a jerk when you are the one that made a mistake. Plus, even if i didnt send in points (which I did) you NEVER sent me a PM telling me that you didn't get the points which you claimed to do in a later PM and in the Waterford thread. Please recheck because I know you have my points unless you deleted them. And I copied and pasted the points from my old message and sent them to you again. If I dont get the chance to play Zvereva that is really unfair and I think I might have to quit the game. I know that probably doesn't matter to you because Vera sucks anyway and it wouldn't make much difference if she quits. But still, this is bull.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vera is all better now and would like to issue an apology " I am sorry for whatever I said or did if it was rude. Sometimes my multiple personality comes out. His name is Dan, and he is very mean. But I am back on my medication now so it shouldn't happen again."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.