Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fleem gave me a negative rep for reacting in this thread in our own Lounge!

How do you like that!! :rolleyes:

She can come in our Lounge and diss Kim... but if you react she's gonna rate you negatively. She's quite a hater, allright - much more than I thought!

(And maybe the fact that I'm actually gaining on her in the ratings played a part also? You never know with those small-minded people...)

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It's ok Mark..just take a deep breath..and exhale..don't you feel better now :)..ok maybe not :p

Fleem is entitled to her opinion of Kim..as you mentioned in beauty's thread she is one of the only people who has ever said that Kim wasn't really nice to them. I realize she came into our lounge but she didn't actually bash Kim..she just gave her experience..we've had people come in here who were much worst (I shall mention no names :angel: )

Perhaps for the peace of our beloved lounge ( :angel: ) we should just let the topic go :kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
tststs that is so typical :rolleyes:

don't let it get to you Mark, WE still like you! ;) (and your posts in that thread couldn't have been more right..!)

:kiss:

Reactions: Lynx

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Well Marky if you were as friendly and polite as the others I wouldn't do that that's why you are the only one with a negative rep :p

I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling :rolleyes: and thanx to dedicate a topic to me :D

ps: small-minded ... mmm you just showed wtih this topic how small-minded you are ;)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support, guys. :)
I think I'll live :eek:.

You know what really ironic? Some time ago I gave her a positive rating... to show my support in some thread, don't remember where. Never got anything from her, though. Well, I did now. :)

BTW: She cost me 64 points... hm, she must be worth more. Since she has more than 6000 posts, is a member for some time now, and has more reputation than me, she must be worth much much more. Double? Probably.
So finally I know: you can only take about half as much as you can give :).

Thanks Evi - I won't forget.

I'm glad you're happy with this thread - enjoy it while you can. I'm sure Ingrid will delete it later. :)

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I'm glad you're happy with this thread - enjoy it while you can. I'm sure Ingrid will delete it later. :)[/QUOTE]

hehe, Ingrid won't be happy with all this going on in her lounge ;)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hawk said:
She might break out the whip! :eek: :p
:drool: :drool: :drool:

:eek: I know - it's sick. :sad: :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
ooooooooooh nooooooooo please be gentle ingrid!!!!! :worship: ;)

Reactions: duck

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Poor Mark ;)
I would say something but she'll probably give me a negative rep too ;)
(Just joking by the way)
I think what you said is right and I wouldn't have given you a negative one.
I was thinking of giving her a neg. rep but thats just stopping down to her level. ;)

Reactions: Lynx

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Oh by the way Ingrid, please don't be angry with us please ;)
I know its childish but its not us who started it honest !! ;)

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
How do you know she gave you a negative rep?? I know she has posted in this thread she did. But is there somewhere you can go & see if people have given you a negative rep, or something??

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it to much

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:
How do you know she gave you a negative rep?? I know she has posted in this thread she did. But is there somewhere you can go & see if people have given you a negative rep, or something??

Under user cp. :)

Reactions: ~|Naomi|~

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

Wasn't it because of Marc, I still wouldn't know where to look...
although I must admit I don't check my rep often, so I'm sure some people rep me without that I realised who it was. :eek:

However, thanks to everyone who repped me so far! :hearts:
I'll try to pay more attention and rep people on a more regular basis too... :eek:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Lynx said:
I'm glad you're happy with this thread - enjoy it while you can. I'm sure Ingrid will delete it later. :)

No, I won't though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lynx said:
I think I'll live :eek:.

You know what really ironic? Some time ago I gave her a positive rating... to show my support in some thread, don't remember where. Never got anything from her, though. Well, I did now. :)

BTW: She cost me 64 points... hm, she must be worth more. Since she has more than 6000 posts, is a member for some time now, and has more reputation than me, she must be worth much much more. Double? Probably.
So finally I know: you can only take about half as much as you can give :).

Thanks Evi - I won't forget.

Lol!
You little sc.... :kiss: !Stop pretending that it really really hurt you! :p ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts