Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's playing on Chatrier, so I thought that the Tennis Channel would cover it. I also figured that a #8 vs #10 seed would get the favorable showing, as opposed to a #9 vs #29 seed. Oh well.

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
NBC is showing it at 10 AM PST. They won't let TTC show it or livestream it before then.

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
Do u think we sleep the whole night during the AO and the US tourney ? :eek:
you're right, but the thread opener complained that they couldn't see Serena's match. That happened to me a couple of times, to get up at 3 am and the previous match hadn't finished and went to 5 sets when one player was leading 2 sets 0 and a break...

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
you're right, but the thread opener complained that they couldn't see Serena's match. That happened to me a couple of times, to get up at 3 am and the previous match hadn't finished and went to 5 sets when one player was leading 2 sets 0 and a break...
Yeah, that happens :p

·
Registered
25,920 Posts
Do u think we sleep the whole night during the AO and the US tourney ? :eek:
actually, i have to point something out. the us open starts play every day at 11 New York time, so for you in France, your coverage would start at 6 PM france time. if you went to bed every night at midnight France time, which is a reasonable time, that means you would have six hours of tennis, which is pretty good. so i don't understand why you act like you stay up ALL night waiting for tennis, when that just isn't true.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Damn, I'm so late. It's over. Good job, Serena!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
NBC doesn't start until 1:00pm est

That's a long time from now.

·
Rena's Army
35,200 Posts
I always got up at 5 during this FO...and on 1 day it was a waste of time :) but not today :D

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
actually, i have to point something out. the us open starts play every day at 11 New York time, so for you in France, your coverage would start at 6 PM france time. if you went to bed every night at midnight France time, which is a reasonable time, that means you would have six hours of tennis, which is pretty good. so i don't understand why you act like you stay up ALL night waiting for tennis, when that just isn't true.
You usually have to be up very late if you want to watch night sessions, which don't exist at RG. And this is definitely true during the AO. Plays starts at midnight for us and goes on all night and morning -which isn't convenient on working days.
Anyway I don't think it was the point of this thread. We're all pretty dedicated to tennis, regardless of where we live in the world;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts