Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roland Garros is boring now without Serena. My question is how did Sharapova make the semis she is not that good on clay and what if she makes the finals then something is wrong because Davenport is a waaaaaaaaaaay better player. Sharapova always get the easy draw a cake walk serena and Venus get the top seeds, maybe people don't want them here.

We all know what's going to happen Juju will win. Blah Blah then they will talk about wimbledon and such and her facing Serena in the finlas nah nah I don't think so they will do the same thing with the draw once again. They know Serena isn't in top form or venus why do they do it.

It's rigged or at least i think they play favorites. In 2000,2001,2002they had it to where they wante Ree and Vee to meet in the final now they don't want them there especially Venus.

A while back they people wanted Momo and Ree or Juju and Ree. Now they want Masha to meet a group of qualifiers and Patty(Easy) to get to the th Semis. I hope Ana beats her.

I already knew people were going to put Venus and Jelena in the same part of the draw because it would be a win for her.

At the U.S. Open 2006 Ree get a ton of seeds in her half of the draw.

Tennis is unfair now-a-days hasn't it always been like that. Why couldn't Monica and Steffi met in the 3rd round like Ree and vee. why didn't Navritilova and Evert meet in the 2nd round like how they do some top players today.

Why they put Ree to meet Juju in the Qf instead of the finals like they want Masha and juju to do.

I getting sick and tired of all this mess they're doing. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
10,576 Posts
Roland Garros is boring now without Serena. My question is how did Sharapova make the semis she is not that good on clay and what if she makes the finals then something is wrong because Davenport is a waaaaaaaaaaay better player. Sharapova always get the easy draw a cake walk serena and Venus get the top seeds, maybe people don't want them here.

We all know what's going to happen Juju will win. Blah Blah then they will talk about wimbledon and such and her facing Serena in the finlas nah nah I don't think so they will do the same thing with the draw once again. They know Serena isn't in top form or venus why do they do it.

It's rigged or at least i think they play favorites. In 2000,2001,2002they had it to where they wante Ree and Vee to meet in the final now they don't want them there especially Venus.

A while back they people wanted Momo and Ree or Juju and Ree. Now they want Masha to meet a group of qualifiers and Patty(Easy) to get to the th Semis. I hope Ana beats her.

I already knew people were going to put Venus and Jelena in the same part of the draw because it would be a win for her.

At the U.S. Open 2006 Ree get a ton of seeds in her half of the draw.

Tennis is unfair now-a-days hasn't it always been like that. Why couldn't Monica and Steffi met in the 3rd round like Ree and vee. why didn't Navritilova and Evert meet in the 2nd round like how they do some top players today.

Why they put Ree to meet Juju in the Qf instead of the finals like they want Masha and juju to do.

I getting sick and tired of all this mess they're doing. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:hug:

I feel your pain.Let us hope Serena does better at Wimbledon!

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Maria should have lost to Patty, but was lucky that Patty choked. Anna C is nothing special,therefore, Maria has had an easy draw so far. Anna I, if she keeps her cool, could beat Maria. But then, Maria is a very determined tough fighter which is why she is in the semis.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee give them some credit
Yeah, Maria, Ana, Jelena, somebody else was playing for them to reach the semis

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
I wish Serena had been put in Maria's half as well. She still probably wouldn't have beat Justine, but it'd have been more matches at least.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alot of things should of happened that didn't. The question is why are venus and Serena on the same sides of the draw all the time now. It's unfair to them and others.

·
This is my fancy user title
9,049 Posts
Alot of things should of happened that didn't. The question is why are venus and Serena on the same sides of the draw all the time now. It's unfair to them and others.
Who cares if they are on the same sides of the draw, Venus doesn't last long enough these days to even face Serena anymore.

·
Premium Member
28,156 Posts
Talk about sour grapes. Get over it. Cant you just hack it that Serena lost her match fair and square and Maria won hers. Some people will just find any reason to put Masha down and lessen her achievements.

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
I understand what your saying. Every Grand Slam, round after round, Maria gets the easiest draw to the final. She ALWAYS gets put in the weaker half and only plays people you never heard of or young teenagers who succumb to the pressure. I'm sick and tired of it, her cheating, and every thing else she stands for. She's not pretty, has tons of acne, and is also conceited. The Williams sisters are ALWAYS in the same half and are forced to play all of the tough players early. This happens everywhere and will never cease to end. That's all I have to say for right now even though there is more in my heart!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Graf and Seles didn't play each other early in slams, because they were both high seeds. The same with Navratilova and Evert.

Despite Venus being a top player who will attract a lot of attention to all her matches, her performances recently don't justify a top ranking. True, she was very unlucky in some of her 3 setters this year, and had she won them (particularly against Jankovic and against Kuznetsova) she may well have developed the confidence to win more matches, thus more ranking points and a higher seeding at RG.

Once Venus starts to beat the top ten players again (and she hasn't for a while), her ranking will go up in accordance with Serena's, and they could well find themselves on opposite halves of the draw.

Tournament organisers don't want to see either sister lose early, as they draw crowds.....but in order to avoid playing players like Jankovic in round 3, Venus will have to step up her game (like Serena did in ROUND THREE against Petrova, who was seeded 5, in Australia)

·
This is my fancy user title
9,049 Posts
I understand what your saying. Every Grand Slam, round after round, Maria gets the easiest draw to the final. She ALWAYS gets put in the weaker half and only plays people you never heard of or young teenagers who succumb to the pressure. I'm sick and tired of it, her cheating, and every thing else she stands for. She's not pretty, has tons of acne, and is also conceited. The Williams sisters are ALWAYS in the same half and are forced to play all of the tough players early. This happens everywhere and will never cease to end. That's all I have to say for right now even though there is more in my heart!
It will stop when they are seeded in the top 4.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts