7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking to you:

Ballbuster
bandabou
Becool
Jasmin
kiwifan

among others. The level of gloating because your favourite won is sickening.

Oh, wait. These are WILLIAMS fans who hate Justine. These 5 losers would have been 10 times as childish and rude if Kim had spanked Justine 6-1 6-1.

What's really the top priority for you 5 fucksticks and your half dozen or so pathetic accomplices? Is it cheering for the players you supposedly like, or using all the other players to feed the hate that pervades every aspect of your miserable underachieving lives?

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
WTF!?!?!?! When did they become fans of Justine?!?!:eek::rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
15,432 Posts
I'm not bashing Kim. I hold her in high regard
as most of the other Justine fans. Some other
people just like attacking players when they're
down. These are the very first ones usually hopping
on the bandwagons when things are looking good.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Are you kidding? I don't like Justine at all but the truth is Justine is better than Kim but through it all I still will like Kim. You just don't like the truth hitting your ass in the face. The truth hurts and I'm a realistic fan. Kim use to have Justine's number but now it's the other way around. That's life bitchy fuck stick.

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
Oops!:taped: A friendly bump, to go along with it.;)

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
disposable, tennis is sports and when a player loses people are gonna talk shit. If Cleveland Browns lose I am happy.

The best thing to do is stay away from the board for a day.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Honestly, I expected a lot worse than I saw after the match tonight. The reaction after the semifinal was much worse than this.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
:haha: at this thread. good pts made by DH!!!

Yes as a REAL JUSTINE FAN I gained some respect back for KIM today. I could see when she was standing there with the loss that she was dealing with it with class. A part of me wonders if deep down she does not regret her accusations against Justine after San Diego. The truth is that it nearly cost Justine her match against Jennifer but fired her up in the finals. CLIJSTERS has learn that you reap what you sow. But Kim handled the situation with great grace today. :D

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Oh treu get that "SERENA WILLIAMS" outta your signature. You're mocking disposable's thread.:)

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
A friendly bump!:lol:

·
Registered
20,829 Posts
the only thing justine fans did today from what I read was making fun of toontje. I know he doesn't care but still he deserves it a little bit even I can see that. I would do the same when I was on the opposite fanbase;)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
irma said:
the only thing justine fans did today from what I read was making fun of toontje. I know he doesn't care but still he deserves it a little bit even I can see that. I would do the same when I was on the opposite fanbase;)
irma, that's not the point disposablehero is making with this thread. He is referring to non-Justine fans who are gloating in Justine's victory just because they don't like Kim as number 1. He isn't referring to Justine fans. We are classy and intelligent :eek: ;)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
lol, the very same people would've been roasting both Kim and Justine had the match gone the other way.

I can imagine it now:
Justine gets her just desserts for cheating & Kim benefits from a hobbled Justine and a catwalk draw to win first GS etc. etc. etc. :tape::lol:

isn't there a saying about fair-weather friends that's appropriate here?...

·
Premium Member
26,690 Posts
disposablehero said:
I'm talking to you:

Ballbuster
bandabou
Becool
Jasmin
kiwifan

among others. The level of gloating because your favourite won is sickening.

Oh, wait. These are WILLIAMS fans who hate Justine. These 5 losers would have been 10 times as childish and rude if Kim had spanked Justine 6-1 6-1.

What's really the top priority for you 5 fucksticks and your half dozen or so pathetic accomplices? Is it cheering for the players you supposedly like, or using all the other players to feed the hate that pervades every aspect of your miserable underachieving lives?
:yeah:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.