Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Serena out for 6-8 weeks i shall not return till she officially comes back. I don't know if that will be before the tour champs or during the tour champs. Look for Serena to be extremely fit. I've emailed her and explained that even through all of this, she must stay focused. More so physically than mentally.

My Queen will comeback hot. I think this is a great break for Serena. Although I wish she would've have to miss the usopen. Most likely by the time she comes back, we will know whether or not she signs with Nike or Puma. And she will defintely be back w/ some new get ups on the court for us. Prayers have gone out to Serena from me about a month ago when I heard about the injury. My Prayers are now in ovadrive. I can't stand even picturing my Queen in the hospital, knocked out on drugs, gettin cut in to. I pray she has a full and compelte recovery. I pray this is not at all career indangerment to any extreme at all. Please people, keep the prayers coming for serena. as great as she is, she alone herself could rewrite the record books. Look for Serena to take the Golden Slam next year. Aussie, French, Wimbledon, Olympics, US Open. The desire and determination to get back out there and win these slams will be bigger than ever from serena. She may dominate 2004, like no other.

Venus, you are the lone williams to take usopen to 5 straight years with a williams owning the title. you are now the favorite. go out there and tap some ass!

·
Banned
973 Posts
thanks god you are leaving, too bad it took an injury to Serena to have this result.
At least from a really bad thing we got a good one: not seeing your stupid and redundant posts and lame personality around.
Get well soon Serena Williams.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:rolleyes: Just plebbish behaviour

·
Registered
10,975 Posts

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Finally!
Don't come back! :wavey:

·
Registered
279 Posts
listen, I'm not a Williams-fan. I'm from Belgium and I admire the Hénin-game and appreciate Kim 's way of playing.
But I am honnest and admit that the Williams are still stronger than our Belgian girls. They can already compete on gravel, but HC and grass ... :eek:
The abyss between the sisters and the belgians has become smaller, but it's still there.
Go Justine, Go Kim!!
Get well soon Serena and I hope you 'll show us good tennis (again) after you 're smashing return to the court :yeah:

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
SS seems to be another one who can't keep his promises.

And as for being drugged up and in the hospital -- lol......what a overly imaginative scene. Serena never even went to a hospital. It was outpatient surgery done in the doctor's office.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.