Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how long for. The reasons are

1. The game isn't fun and interesting for me anymore
2. It totally wastes my weekends away; I don't want to spend all of Saturday & Sunday in front of the fucking computer anymore :rolleyes:
3. I'm not very good anyways, I was in the beginning but now almost everyone is better than I am

I would just retire but I want to remain on the rankings. Thanks :)

See you all around

·
Banned
156 Posts
Bullshit that you're not very good... you had 1 bad loss in your career.

Sorry to see you go though, James... hopefully you'll decide to play this loser game again. :)

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Not that I'm trying to steal James's thunder, but I think that I am going to go on hiatus too. After Toronto, I don't know how many tournaments I will play. I definitely want to stay in the US Open and hopefully I'll make the Championships, but I think that's it.

It's not really worth exalpining the reasons.

Thanx :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Leena, but its true. Alx & Sonfo have lost to me before, but a little bit because they don't put 100% into it because they want a challenge. And it's obvious that you're much better than me, Leena.

I just don't have the time to play it anymore. Good luck to you though :)

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,776 Posts
well James, I recognise that I didn't give my best in my lose against you but don't you think it had something to do with Eastbourne (where you bt me) being my last tournament? ;) I was the really first to make taht hiatus :angel:

Anyway, as I said to Mikey, my reason to retire was because my personal life comes first. A game is a transitional fact that I only use to get fun with. That should be applied for everyone.

Unfortunately this is full of crazy people taht only care about winning, not about getting fun.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Well i play the game and i have a full life.

This weekend i used 20 inutes for TTT, what my match against Mikey lasted.

Anyway, i understand your decision, you will miss the game anytime, and we will be waiting for your come back! ;)

Oh, and you were one of the best players around TTT...

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
James, I know what you mean, thats why I retired, and don't worry you won't leave the rankings

Anabel is too lazy to update and take your name off.. See an example.. I retired in Stanford and its been 3 weeks, my name's still there..

LOL for those who believe Anabel has a full life

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
sonfo said:
You have a full life and you spent all the day in front of your computer?
becool said:
LOL for those who believe Anabel has a full life
lol... Yes you both know about my life and what i do. Geez. It's much more full that yours, and btw, You spend much more time than my on internet...geez.

Mature mature mature...

And btw... i dont make ranks. I am maybe too lazy, but you are too stupid to not realise that after 6 months it's Philip who updates Ranks...

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
And btw... i dont make ranks. I am maybe too lazy, but you are too stupid to not realise that after 6 months it's Philip who updates Ranks...
:lol: im lazy :p

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,776 Posts
I don't discuss you have a full life. I like being home sometimes. You also get tired of being out everyday every hour. You also want some time to yourself. I don't discuss either you could have a more full life than mine. It's obvious since you're 22 or 23 and I'm just 18. It would be very worrying if you had a less full life than mine. Anyway, as me being more time online than you. I just get online when I get home, but I'm not always at the computer. I can go out for two hours and still be online. But that doesn't mean I have to be in front of the pc.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
You started the subject not me.

I really don't care. It does not bother me the time you spend on your computer.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
I don't compare. It's just that you are no one to say if my life is full or not because you simply don't know it. Talk about your own life and leaves other's alone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts