1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
The shock being Maria will win? :eek:

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Camille Pin brings the trophy home to her people, beating Mauresmo 6-0 6-0 in the final :D

With 15 aces.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
What about Groenefeld?....it will be really shock if she will win (...one match)
This was pretty harsh, but I have to admit that I had to laugh. :tape:

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
What about Groenefeld?....it will be really shock if she will win (...one match)
loool haha

tati is probably the best bet for the shock exit because every single person KNOWS she can beat all the top players...she just has been distracted and not fully focused in the past and she always choked..but now mentally shes getting better by the day and everything seems to be going into place..however bad venus was playing...golovin is the only non top 10 player to beat vee this year shes playing well and doing good..if she gets into the 16...the sky's the limit...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
loool haha

tati is probably the best bet for the shock exit because every single person KNOWS she can beat all the top players...she just has been distracted and not fully focused in the past and she always choked..but now mentally shes getting better by the day and everything seems to be going into place..however bad venus was playing...golovin is the only non top 10 player to beat vee this year shes playing well and doing good..if she gets into the 16...the sky's the limit...
I don't think she can beat all the top players atm, she still has a way to go to get to that point. ;)

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,931 Posts
it's not funny :rolleyes: poor girl has serious problems and there is nothing to laugh at

Reactions: Wayn77

·
Banned
4,328 Posts
roland garros has always had lots of one hit wonders like myskina,majoli and on the mens side there are many more,its possible but i see a battle between serena and justine.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts