Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Play and if you fall behind 3-0, fake some leg cramps to break his momentum. If that fails, get a SARS patient to sneeze on him.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Play.If you loose who cares its only a game!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Play, learn from him, also at 6-0 down you really have nothing to loose, just try diffrent stuff, smack the shit out the ball, drop shots, really mix it up. No-one is going to think any worse of you if the result is the same.

·
Banned
618 Posts
yeah, but what about the second set :wavey: ...i'll take the coach on and get revenge :)

of course you still play...as the horse gambler's philosophy goes--the best day is a winning day at the track, the next best is a losing day...i guess applying the same philosophy for lovers of tennis like myself would go the best day is a winning day on the tennis court, the next is a losing one--either way u r on the beloved tennis court :) :bounce:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Well look somedays are like that. I dont enter tournaments myself, but when I play, somedays nothing works and my timing is off. You may be better tommorow who knows.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Thats the spirit!!!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
anton you can't judge your performance against your coach! puh-lease!

but if it's any comfort, i spent all of last week at a tourny at which i lost every match -- singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. the good news is that my game improved anyway.

i'm coming back from injury and this was my first tourny. i started out feeling awful. i ended up with much closer scores (lost the mixed in two tiebreaks).

my point? it can only get better babe. play the damn tourny. ;)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
anton said:
I played a set and lost 6-0 against my pro but he is really good :sad: :sad:
No. Play a really good girl like me and lose. Then you can quit after your manhood is crushed.

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tennischick said:
anton you can't judge your performance against your coach! puh-lease!

but if it's any comfort, i spent all of last week at a tourny at which i lost every match -- singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. the good news is that my game improved anyway.

i'm coming back from injury and this was my first tourny. i started out feeling awful. i ended up with much closer scores (lost the mixed in two tiebreaks).

my point? it can only get better babe. play the damn tourny. ;)
thanks irma! :wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts