Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
10,762 Posts
gentenaire said:
or maybe not, I haven't made up my mind yet. Well actually, haven't considered it really.

Just give me some attention! I craaave for attention! :fiery:
We know that :tape: :lol:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
attention seeking whore!

:kiss:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
gosh yeah, create a thread like this and everyone will be all over you like a rash :p

Reactions: SelesFan70

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i have an unopened package full of attention for you, it starts with a J and ends on abbit :kiss:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
:lol: :D

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Miching~Mallecho said:
I'm an idiot.
When I first saw your signature, I actually waited for it to finish loading. :tape:
*hangs head in shame*
*SLAP*

Hey, this thread is supposed to be about me.
:fiery:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Actually, it would be dreadful if you ever did actually leave. I know the thread is a joke, but you really are one of the people who make this place worthwhile. :hug:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Who'll be next? Holly? Sumeeta? :D

Maybe all the good posters could leave and let the board go to hell for awhile, sort of like Atlas Shrugged. The only thing is no one would miss them. The remaining posters would just go on analysing the Seles/Graf rivalry ad nauseam, working out who has the sexiest legs out of Venus and Nastya, etc, etc.

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Crazy Canuck said:
I owe you an email and Dlove a PM. I have been in Montreal for a few days and just returned yesterday.
Hey, cool. Let's get d-love and a few others in here and we could have a chat thread. :cool:

See what you've done, Tine?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
I would like to leave, because lets face it, I don't really like anybody here, but I haven't got anything better to do, so I can't.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts