Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D :bounce: :bounce:

She's playing for the New York Sportimes against the New York Buzz here in Mamaroneck. I'll be going and I'll give you all a detailed report...and if I can get my digital camera working, I'll have pictures too. I'm soo excited now:)

The lineup for the match looks like this

Sportimes-
Monica Seles
Bea Bielik
Ruxandra Dragomir-Ilie
Hermes Gamonal
Joe Sirianni

Buzz-
Justin Bower
Viktoria Kutuzova
Bryanne Stewart
Shaun Rudman

Seles will more than likely play 15yo rising star Viki Kutuzova in the singles and then team with Bea Bielik to play Viki and Bryanne Stewart. I don't know if she'll be playing mixed or not.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Mamaroneck must be on LI, because I've never heard of it???

I'm jealous. I've seen players live Evert, Nav, Capriati, Hingis, Graf, but never Seles :eek:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
I tried to get my friend in NY to go. No luck though. :p At least hopefully you will be able to post photos. Fox Sports Net should have coverage too.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Bradshaw#1 said:
:D :D :D :bounce: :bounce:

She's playing for the New York Sportimes against the New York Buzz here in Mamaroneck. I'll be going and I'll give you all a detailed report...and if I can get my digital camera working, I'll have pictures too. I'm soo excited now:)

The lineup for the match looks like this

Sportimes-
Monica Seles
Bea Bielik
Ruxandra Dragomir-Ilie
Hermes Gamonal
Joe Sirianni

Buzz-
Justin Bower
Viktoria Kutuzova
Bryanne Stewart
Shaun Rudman

Seles will more than likely play 15yo rising star Viki Kutuzova in the singles and then team with Bea Bielik to play Viki and Bryanne Stewart. I don't know if she'll be playing mixed or not.
AWESOME! Please take some pics and let us know how everything goes!!! :drool: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Great!! Can't wait to hear your report!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Cool. That's in Westchester, not LI. I'm from Rockland... so I'm there if I can get tickets.

Bradshaw- do you know how I can get tix?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Oh you're so lucky! Enjoy, and yes, please...full report!

I hope this is a good omen about her return to competitive tennis. Would love to see her at the US Open this year. I miss her so.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
will Seles definitely play? being on the team doesn't mean to play a particular day.

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
would like to hear how kutuzova goes. shes got a fair bit oh hype.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts