Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG Can't believe it yet :D But I promise you all it won't be my fault if she lost :D I'll ginve everything I have to support her :D

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Wow Fleem :D Have fun and support JuJu a lot! :D

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Have fun ...

And oh ... When they say "filet", please shout "americaine" after it (a joke to remind Kim about Justine beating Serena ;) She may become nervous). Ambiance and you may appear in the journals

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nemesis said:
Have fun ...

And oh ... When they say "filet", please shout "americaine" after it (a joke to remind Kim about Justine beating Serena ;) She may become nervous). Ambiance and you may appear in the journals
GREAT :D Ill remeber that looooool

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*extremly nervous*

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
You`re lucky !!!!

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was UNBELIEVEBLE!

The match was very short but Justine was so much better! I enjoyed every minute of it! The crowd was very nice and maybe a llittle bit more for Justine, or was it because I heared myself so often. If you heard 'Allez Justine' well I was one of those :D I shouted so much :eek::eek:

When Justine won I only could cry :D I even think that I was faster to realise it than Justine did :D

I toke pictures ans will show them soon :D The most stupid thing was that I had to change my filmroll (?) just before Justine raised her trophee ... I was so nervous, had shaking hands but I was Just in Time ;)

It was worth it ... it really really was ...

Thanx Justine ... you're my number 1 :cool::worship:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Good for you fleemke!!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I am so happy to hear you had a good time. I can imagine it meant alot to you being there with Justine's first GS ever...
Can't wait for your pictures!!

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
picture time :)

you can find a part of my pics of the final Here

·
Registered
959 Posts
Thx for your pics fleemke!

·