Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is finally using her true vocal talent, and not exploiting her body and using blatant sexuality to sell albums and get more airtime for her videos.:):wavey:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Omigod will someone get this j lo wench off my mtv? Jesus! I can't watch five minutes without "I'm still jenny from the block-but-I-wear-mink-coats-with-lace-panties-in-the-window-in-my-dulex-ny-condo-while-sporting-diamond-rings-on-each-finger-and-toe..." whatever!

Please, J-ho, take at least a year or two before you put out another crap album because maybe by then we'll all have forgotten that you can't really sing.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
It's like Robbie Williams or anyone, make ya name from showing ya stuff and then when you are well known, your stuff sells whatever, although J'lo has more talent that Mr Williams ever will, and i'm not a J'lo fan

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DeuceDiva said:
ryan...what true vocal talent? :confused:

What!?!?!? You mean you haven't been wooed by Jenny's STUNNING voice? :eek: You should REALLY get out more, she's the *best* singer(read:whore) out there.:);)

Lmao Cybelle, I couldn't agree more. I thought she was hot and all, until "I'm Glad" video. The wet dansing is too slutich and now there's nothing left to my evil imagination.;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Ryan15 said:
What!?!?!? You mean you haven't been wooed by Jenny's STUNNING voice? :eek: You should REALLY get out more, she's the *best* singer(read:whore) out there.:);)

Lmao Cybelle, I couldn't agree more. I thought she was hot and all, until "I'm Glad" video. The wet dansing is too slutich and now there's nothing left to my evil imagination.;)
lol...ryan. gotcha! ;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
What pissed me off! Is that she is trying to imitate Jennifer Beals!

Everytime I see this video, I think Jennifer Lopez can NOT hold a candle to the REAL JENNIFER!!

I am so sick of seeing that tired ass on tv! The same damn shit, she is so overplayed already!

I feel like jumping into her videos and bitch slappin' her ass!! Especially that video where LL Cool J is in there.

What the fluck is J-Lo doing walking in the cold snow with a short flimsy coat up to her ass and some high heel pink boots on? IDIOT.. and that make-up.. she looks so played.

ENOUGH, I'll never forgive LL for whoring his talents so that j-Lo can continue to whore herself! bad bad LL Cool J!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts